you know the season has definitively started when..........

McRackin said:
today i heard on the radio that a man (yes, also british) fell from a cliff this morning in the cap blanc area (near cala gració).
it was actually in coves blanques (between the port and ses variades) instead of cap blanc, sorry..........

2005-05-13_IMG_2005-05-06_01.25.02__51-DIB-6052005.JPG

Ibiza-girlie said:
cant seriously understand what burberry and lager louts have in common. its not like that at ALL over here in scandinavia any where

Same here, burberry is classic posh stylee :eek:

silvia said:
Ibiza-girlie said:
cant seriously understand what burberry and lager louts have in common. its not like that at ALL over here in scandinavia any where

Same here, burberry is classic posh stylee :eek:

ok....fake, chav, moody, snide, purchased in pub/on market burberry!!! :rolleyes:

taken from the ibiza sun:

Hurt In Balcony Fall.
A young British male tourist fell from the 2nd floor balcony of his hotel in Sant Antoni last week. The reasons why the man fell are not known but he suffered severe head injuries in the fall landing in an interior patio of the hotel & was rushed to hospital. Though the man is in a serious condition it is not thought that his life is in danger for the moment.

Unconscious After Cliff Fall.
A 30 year old British man was hurt when he fell from the top of the cliffs at the end of the port in Sant Antoni & was found in the early hours of the morning unconscious & suffering from severe injuries on the tiny stone beach at the foot of the cliffs. It is not known exactly how or when the man fell & police believe he could have been lying there for sometime before early morning risers spotted him & called the emergency services. The man had no identification papers A tattoo of the union jack had been the only way the police could identify him as being British before they rushed him to hospital for treatment.

McRackin said:
taken from the ibiza sun:

Hurt In Balcony Fall.
A young British male tourist fell from the 2nd floor balcony of his hotel in Sant Antoni last week. The reasons why the man fell are not known but he suffered severe head injuries in the fall landing in an interior patio of the hotel & was rushed to hospital. Though the man is in a serious condition it is not thought that his life is in danger for the moment.

Unconscious After Cliff Fall.
A 30 year old British man was hurt when he fell from the top of the cliffs at the end of the port in Sant Antoni & was found in the early hours of the morning unconscious & suffering from severe injuries on the tiny stone beach at the foot of the cliffs. It is not known exactly how or when the man fell & police believe he could have been lying there for sometime before early morning risers spotted him & called the emergency services. The man had no identification papers A tattoo of the union jack had been the only way the police could identify him as being British before they rushed him to hospital for treatment.

wasn't michael carroll & Rhino was it?? :confused:

june already so these stupid falls happen over and over again..........

Jumps over Balcony.
A young British Tourist entered the second floor room of a hotel next to the apartment block where he was staying in the early hours of the morning claiming that he was being followed. It appears the man rushed into the room, occupied by a young couple, & then jumped over the balcony landing 2 floors down on his head next to the hotel swimming pool. The man was rushed to hospital & is now on life support machines. His life is thought not to be in danger but he has very severe head injuries. Initial reports suggest that the young man may have consumed vast amounts of alcohol & other drugs before he jumped over the balcony.
(the ibiza sun)

:(

Dr Mick said:
When I worked in San An I was sure one day I was going to be walking along the street minding my own business only to have a drunk Scotsman fall to his death and expire at my feet.

Has anybody ever seen one? Got a photo McRackin?

I know I shouldn't laugh ...

Stu Hirst said:
NITEFLY said:
drunk scots,theres tons of em on ere :lol:

I'm not drunk.

At least not at the moment....

Yeah Stu, drunk scots dont fall off balconies!!!!

Instead they tend to fall into swimmingpools fully clothed, with their record bags, and digital cameras too.. not to mention when its 4 am and freezing cold...

;)

ps: Please tell me someone at the villa party saw this :lol: :lol:

Jumps over Balcony

It also happen monday or tuesday of this week by Figueretas.
The police had closed the street. The taxi driver mention that earlier a man had jump from the 4 floor. He also pointed out that he owns the restaurant downstairs and that they make really good food. :eek:

Killjoy. I like to enjoy myself as much as anyone but I've no sympathy for people who clamber over balconies when full of it. Nobody to blame but yourself if you take a header over a balcony.

1. Inferring that those "who clamber over balconies when full of it" deserve to die puts you in a quite indescribable place on the political spectrum.

2. How on earth can you be sure every victim was "full of it"?

Back