you know the season has definitively started when..........

McRackin

Super Moderator
.......... you open the newspaper and read "british tourist badly hurt after falling from the balcony of his hotel"!! :idea:

the curious thing is that it happens a few times every summer and, most of the times, they are british!! :confused:

in related news, the same happened in mallorca but in this case the man (also british) died!! :(

some day someone will have to explain me this new trend and what is so fascinating about falling from balconies..........

When I worked in San An I was sure one day I was going to be walking along the street minding my own business only to have a drunk Scotsman fall to his death and expire at my feet.

Has anybody ever seen one? Got a photo McRackin?

oi oi mikey "el terror de las nenas"!! :p

now that you talk about photos: the other day checking the website of a famous bar in c. des passadis i found some pictures of our new moderator!! :twisted: :lol: :twisted:

oh, and if that wasnt enough today i heard on the radio that a man (yes, also british) fell from a cliff this morning in the cap blanc area (near cala gració). whats wrong with people? :confused:

Dr Mick said:
When I worked in San An I was sure one day I was going to be walking along the street minding my own business only to have a drunk Scotsman fall to his death and expire at my feet.

Better than on your head... :confused:

McRackin said:
oi oi mikey "el terror de las nenas"!!

now that you talk about photos: the other day checking the website of a famous bar in c. des passadis i found some pictures of our new moderator!!

Now I'm worried...

McRackin said:
oh, and if that wasnt enough today i heard on the radio that a man (yes, also british) fell from a cliff this morning in the cap blanc area (near cala gració). whats wrong with people?

A lack of balance, probably.

pretty nasty start to the season reading all these falls :(

cant see the figures being much better by the end of this season, the way its looking! :confused:

well, im a scotsman who likes a drink, but i don't do heights very well, so while i may fall over a lot when im drunk, id never be near a cliff edge or balcony to seriously hurt myself (just my pride :rolleyes: )

hmm, i always wondered how you could fall off a balcony (when i say always wondered, i dont exactly think about it 24/7, but ive never understood the phenomenon). I'd be willing to put some cash down on the fact that accidents like this tend to happen when folks are up to no good, like sneaking in and out of other peoples rooms. i know one girl i used to work with that would go on holiday and have men (married) sneaking out when their partners were sleeping for a spot of nookie on her balcony. the slag.

Thats true in Mallorca we allways read in the newspaper this sad news, some british falling of the balcony or some british who decided to go to an excursion in the mountain and they get lost or the fall of a clift. The more common news is the one of the balcony. :( :( :(

Dr Mick said:

Has anybody ever seen one? Got a photo McRackin?

:lol: sure he wasn't asleep?? :lol:

p.s did you nick yer name from the politically uncorrect columnist in "Loaded" in the late 90's???

I can't wait to encourage a load of pissed up pikey scum to jump fromt their balconys :D

Re: you know the season has definitively started when.......

McRackin said:
.......... you open the newspaper and read "british tourist badly hurt after falling from the balcony of his hotel"!! :idea:

the curious thing is that it happens a few times every summer and, most of the times, they are british!! :confused:

in related news, the same happened in mallorca but in this case the man (also british) died!! :(

some day someone will have to explain me this new trend and what is so fascinating about falling from balconies..........

will Burberry be sponsoring the funeral?? :confused:

That's why they have balconies on tower blocks so they can practice at home.

gecko2 said:
That's why they have balconies on tower blocks so they can practice at home.

:lol:

2005 is the year of the chav/ned

Never before have I heard so many references towards society's underbelly. The other day, I was on a bus, and I saw stickers everywhere encouraging people to "Kill A Chav!"

cant seriously understand what burberry and lager louts have in common. its not like that at ALL over here in scandinavia any where

Back