YOU FOOD HORROR STORIES

A

Anonymous

LET US KNOW ABOUT YOUR FOOD HORROR STORIES

I ONCE BOUGHT A HOTDOG FROM THE LITTLE NEWSTAND PLACE NEAR WHERE THE CHAMPAGNE CRUISES LEAVE IN SAN AN IN IT WAS AN ILLUMINOUSE PINK INSIDE YUCK!

ALSO HAD A PINK SAUSAGE FROM THE CAFE PLACE AT THE BEGINING OF THE WEST END JUST TTO THE RIGHT OF KOPPAS.

YOU DO GET GOOD FOOD FROM BAR SOLE JUST DOWN THE HILL FROM THE SHIP DO WICKED BREKKIES AND FINE ROAST DINNER STAFF ARE VERY WELCOMING AS WELL

this reminds me.
Has anyone seen that hot dog stand outiside of amnesia. Its normally only there from about 4 or 5 ish onwards.
They must make a killing form that.........

wonder what there like??
actually dread to think...

food upsets

:( think i got ill from so called half board hotel
called the tropical, food was shit but it was free.
guess i amways blamed the results on my drinking.
i was starting at 11am in the morning so no surprise.

found the best food was the chines by the water fountians.

mmmm coming to ibiza and ordering a hamburger.... ibiza besides having the best clubs... has the best reataurants. Hamburguers, fried chiken and pizza hut should not be allow to open in ibiza. LONG LAST MEDITERRANEAN FOOD. :p

Yeah, I know a hamburger in Ibiza was a bad choice in the first place. Take into consideration though that when we got hungry nothing good was open and all they had to offer was really bad American style food. The whole siesta thing really messed my eating up! I did try some great mediterranean food while I was there though! It was fabulous! :D

hamburger

my daughter bought a burger from a little chippy in Es Cana and had to go back and request a fork to kill it as it was still trying to climb out of the bun

Went down to Savannah, Ga for St Patties day last year (500,000 ppl partying). Got in at 10pm was hungry there were dudes on street with grills making burgers. So I bought a couple. Within a few minutes I felt like someone kneed me in the sac worst pain ever just lied in bed for an hour managed to shake it off and go have fun next day woke up at two and was kinda hungry I thought if I went to different dude on street it would be ok burger throwing up in bed hour later boy was I wrong!!!!

i have never once had a problem with food in ibiza. for me it's one of the main reasons i love the place. however i must admit to never eating food of the junk/fast variety. interestingly it's only in the last year or so that the big fast food chains have remained open in the winter, but by and large they remain almost totally empty.

DONT eat near the Sn An-pier, it´s only junk there! The smaller restaurants are o.k but dont expect miracles...I would never eat a pre-made sandwich, lying in the sun all day!

Buy food that needs preperation/cooking and stay away from germ-pits such as touching the same ketchup bottle and disposable forks/knives ect. People tend to touch the lids og the bottles and touch the plastic forks/knives a lot, when taking a pair themselves...this causes abdominal pain for sure, since a lot of diffenent people have been in contact with the same stuff - YUK!!!

that's more like it. i thought you may have meant near the jetty for the ferry to denia. there are some very very good restaurants there.

oh no, not there. No, I know there are pretty decent and very good places around, but the concentration of bad food in San An - I believe at least - Is around the egg and within a few houndred meters. I like San An a LOT! West-end however, got 2 be careful there.... ;)

I didn't know exactly what I ate, but the first time I visited Ibiza I came down with a stomach virus. All I did was sleep all day feeling sick for 3 days, but I forced myself out for the parties at night.

El_Diablo said:
mmmm coming to ibiza and ordering a hamburger.... ibiza besides having the best clubs... has the best reataurants. Hamburguers, fried chiken and pizza hut should not be allow to open in ibiza. LONG LAST MEDITERRANEAN FOOD

exactly!! 8)

where is El_Diablo? i miss his posts!! :confused:

Back