YOU FOOD HORROR STORIES

Frontliners2003 said:
ALSO HAD A PINK SAUSAGE FROM THE CAFE PLACE AT THE BEGINING OF THE WEST END JUST TTO THE RIGHT OF KOPPAS.

thought it was only women and gays that like a pink sausage!

Robo said:
this reminds me.
Has anyone seen that hot dog stand outiside of amnesia. Its normally only there from about 4 or 5 ish onwards.
They must make a killing form that.........

wonder what there like??
actually dread to think...

actually mate there pretty scrumptious

wellllll we have all heard my lambchop horror story from kumharas that made me so sick I couldnt go to Cream! well I had some sort of salmonella poisoning in sept. this year, was sick for 2 weeks and lost 8 pounds!

Theres a little place near the egg that does ridiculously nice fresh baguettes, but one night I foolishly thought a bit of fried chicken would go down a treat. And it probably would have done if it wasn't frozen inside. Not learning my lesson, I went back and exchanged it for a piece of pizza. Equally not nice.

El_Diablo said:
mmmm coming to ibiza and ordering a hamburger.... ibiza besides having the best clubs... has the best reataurants. Hamburguers, fried chiken and pizza hut should not be allow to open in ibiza. LONG LAST MEDITERRANEAN FOOD. :p

I might be pushing the boat out here, but seeing as pizza originated in Napoli, would you not consider it to be Mediterranean food? Not trying to be picky or anything!

Ibiza-girlie said:
wellllll we have all heard my lambchop horror story from kumharas that made me so sick I couldnt go to Cream! well I had some sort of salmonella poisoning in sept. this year, was sick for 2 weeks and lost 8 pounds!

Thought it was Manumission you missed and not Cream :confused:

Anyway you cannot get a decent pre-packed sandwich or baguette from any store. They are all very bad quality :rolleyes:

I had onion rings at Du Na and they really greasy :eek: sure that's what made me puke later that night :!:

richmitch said:
Theres a little place near the egg that does ridiculously nice fresh baguettes, but one night I foolishly thought a bit of fried chicken would go down a treat. And it probably would have done if it wasn't frozen inside. Not learning my lesson, I went back and exchanged it for a piece of pizza. Equally not nice.

Went to that place once and had a baguette whit eggs and tomato but I don't like to much egg so I opend it first to have a look and what did I see ? 2 flies, one dead and the other one crawling around
ojos3.gif

Last year me and my girlfriend went to the Moorea grill place in Playa Den Bossa. Then my girlfriend noticed that the chicken she was eating was half cooked and completely pink one side. Other than that the place was usually ok, but I wasn't best pleased with un-cooked meat.

There's a funny part in the (excellent) movie Barcelona where the main characters, two Yanks, finally cook their Spanish girlfriends hamburgers American-style and they do agree that they are very tasty indeed.

One of the funnier points of the movie (I don't know if it's true or not) is that since Americans are known for eating hambourguesas often, and the hambourguesas one gets in Spain are terrible, most Spanish people think Americans are idiots with no taste.

This said, I'm a vegetarian, so I don't really care either way.

:)

On my first day in ibiza me and my boyfriend went for a burger in a lil cafe place near Eden & es paradis (it's round by the cash machine).

My boyfriend orderd us burgers and chips and got me a bacardi breezer and himself a can of stella. The burger was pink and red inside , the bacardi breezer i had was rusty :confused: around the top and was out of date by 3 years! and to top ot all of a rat run across the floor with something in its mouth!

ergh yuck yuck yuck! :confused:

I just remembered the shop i went to :eek:

it was near the main bus stop in San An ( up the top of San An near the westend)

Me and alex were really hungry so we bought some bread , milk , cheese & ham and some coke from this lil shop. The bread was mouldy , milk smelt mingin, cheese had fur growing on it and the Ham tasted yuck!

I found all the coca cola in ibiza tasted werid! Did anyone else find that some fizzy drinks from shops had a really weird kinda sour taste?

Had a pizza with Salami and other bits from a restaurant called Sydneys in Marina Botafoch and had terrible diarrhoea for the rest of my holiday.
Didn't make it to any clubs that time as we ahd planned to go later in the wk as all the best nts were then. Terrible time.

Coming back from Ibiza Town at about 6am stopped at a greazy all night cafe pizza type place and got a tuna pizza. Waited about 50 mins for possibly the worst pizza ever it was dripping with grease and the cheese was as tough as rubber and it was the saltiest thing ever had a bout 2 bites and chucked it. Got some sweets from hotel reception instead LOL

Back