X-Factor - I don't get it.

WeLuvIbiza

The wife loves it, and I really really really don't get the show at all. I am developing a phobia evern hearing / seeing X-Factor trailers.

The script is the same every single year.

What is the fascination?? I ask the misus and she doesn't really know why she watches it!!

Apparently people who like the x-factor like to see people fail. They like to watch people have their dreams of becoming a star shattered and to watch these wannabes hurt and cry publicly on the tv is just the best thing for them..

Dont tell your mrs I said that :spank:

Apparently people who like the x-factor like to see people fail. They like to watch people have their dreams of becoming a star shattered and to watch these wannabes hurt and cry publicly on the tv is just the best thing for them..

...or people love to hear the singing and join in the interactivity of the programme and see everyday people experiencing some fun and fame, even if only short lived. I don't like to see the crying bits or the sob stories. Leona Lewis is all people need to think of when they wonder why these programmes exist.

...or people love to hear the singing and join in the interactivity of the programme and see everyday people experiencing some fun and fame, even if only short lived. I don't like to see the crying bits or the sob stories. Leona Lewis is all people need to think of when they wonder why these programmes exist.

You do realise i was only kidding Helen...:rolleyes:

Who is Leona Lewis?

X Factor is just awful - except for the cringeworthy first few weeks - which is as funny as seeing someone trip over.... absolute class! (unless their old people and then that's not funny if they trip over.)

Strictly Come Dancing - now that's another issue...... 8)

X Factor is just awful - except for the cringeworthy first few weeks - which is as funny as seeing someone trip over.... absolute class! (unless their old people and then that's not funny if they trip over.)

Strictly Come Dancing - now that's another issue...... 8)

Bruce Forsyth gets sooo on my t1ts like no other
:evil:

I dont really watch the dancing although I do like dancing on ice :confused:

I think the thing with X Factor is its light entertainment, I dont give a monkeys who wins really and I dont vote, its just good entertainment on a Saturday night leading up to Xmas when you got no money and have to stay in 8)

I dont really watch the dancing although I do like dancing on ice :confused:

I think the thing with X Factor is its light entertainment, I dont give a monkeys who wins really and I dont vote, its just good entertainment on a Saturday night leading up to Xmas when you got no money and have to stay in 8)

You mean stay in your mum and dads?? ;)

just kiding emma

Mrs Jam is glued to it which gnarls the hell out of me.

Utter rubbish fronted by a bunch of oxygen thieves...

You should move up here (sweaty sock land), you'd be like loaded 8) lol

Are you not moving in with your bf soon? What about your mate, how has she been recently??

We are going to save a bit first, we already have some stashed away, keep that for a deposit then rent for a bit just to get used to living together etc etc.

But not until Xmas is out the way :lol:

Back