X-Factor - I don't get it.

They should never have kicked out Austin! How that great chump Daniel is still in there I do not know. He should be singing in pub karaoke! (like Louis says)

They should never have kicked out Austin! How that great chump Daniel is still in there I do not know. He should be singing in pub karaoke! (like Louis says)

My mum was in uproar, she could not believe it, she said over and over again who the hell is voting for that old bloke :lol::lol::lol:

I do agree with you though. I thought Austin was fave to win at one point!

My mum was in uproar, she could not believe it, she said over and over again who the hell is voting for that old bloke :lol::lol::lol:

I do agree with you though. I thought Austin was fave to win at one point!

Surely they couldn't have had a winner called Austin?

Should have changed his name before the show to Jimmy James or something more catchy than Austin.

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: Watched the repeats when we came in drunk last night - that old bloke's still in. Hilarious!

public voting has a lot to be desired.

as for louie walsh voting off laura, knowing that shes a threat to his colour co-ordinated teletubbies.

gash.

^^^ yep.

Louis is a nob.

Most talented singer in the show voted off, well done.

How did that little squirt eqoufoeawawawwan and the fat old twat manage to stay in it???

what i wanna know is, why people are voting for "i'm fed up people tellin me what to do, im doing it my way for my 5 kids" woman...

she was RUBBISH on sat.

Diana to win!

Think bit of conspiracy for Diana to win. Nothing wrong with her voice Saturday just knew that she would struggle with Mariah Carey songs as she did with disco so they could Simon's doctor to give her the once over! Oh please.

As for the woman playing the sympathy vote with the kids. She may aswell say if you don't vote for me I may end up going off the rails and shooting you all!! Mind you she can then sue the public for not voting for her. As the other poster said she was toilet! Has got a good voice granted but far from the best.

Glad the snivelling wretch with the chin went the other week. Looked bit like the witch from Chorlton and the Wheelies.

I hope they have a Spanish week next that'll soon sort things out!

dont take it so seriously everyone, its a tv programme designed for entertainment, pure and simple.:D

Talent has got nothing to do with it, its all about public popularity, if you dont click with the public then you stand no chance thats why John Sergeant is doing so well on strictly come dancing:D

The wife loves it, and I really really really don't get the show at all. I am developing a phobia evern hearing / seeing X-Factor trailers.

The script is the same every single year.

What is the fascination?? I ask the misus and she doesn't really know why she watches it!!

it's basically tv for divs / people who don't get out much / wannabe karaoke stars and people who get off on watching other people's dreams die in seconds

Anyone see Leona Lewis on it?

How big are them legs? I use weights and can't get my legs that big!

As for her knees!! They looked like they were nicked from Easter Island!

Back