Wuts fav bar in Ibiza?

stephen said:
it's like a normal bar. you don't pay to go in but you pay for drinks. in summer it's open 8-4 every day

i've heard it's owned by the fellow who has the atelier clothes shop on the vara de rey and so attracts a fashionable crowd - but don't quote me on that.

OK, it's just whenever we've walked past we've never seen anyone going in or leaving :eek: - that's why i thought it may be some kind of member set-up.

Does anyone know the name of the bar behind Savannah? Its kinda Spanish bar, with Coca-Cola chairs outside? The drinks are dirt cheap and the owners/barmen are called Alberto & Johnny. Anyone know the name - had some fantastic fruity antics there last summer!!!!! 8) :lol:

One of the owners of Warhol is Juan Pantalon who owns Soul City/Star Club in the West End and is second in command under the Mayor of San Antonio.

DrewUK said:
mambobirdette said:
Savannah also for a bit of class

Try Ibiza town for even more class ;)

I been to K-ube (was tiny) Savannah IMO has a more relaxed atmos that im used to and id feel more comfy there. Saying that K-ube was the only bar i went to in Ibiza Town on all three occasions so i cant really comment yet. Im sure theres some lovely ones tho. I aim to spend more time in Ibiza Town this September

raco verd, san jose

28667541-a61c-02000180-.jpg

Back