Would you recommend this?

• Thread starter Technoindustrial
  • Start date
T

Technoindustrial

I am planning to go to Space, Pacha, Amnesia and Priv. Experenced clubbers, would you reccomend my choice in clubs?

If it's first time then yay I would say do those 4 cos then you are seeing different clubs rather than going to say Pacha every night.

There's no point going to Eden or Es Paradis so good choice missing them out.

You've missed off DC10 and Pin-Up, if you can I would try and get to one of those as well/

Barbie said:
There's no point going to Eden or Es Paradis so good choice missing them out.

so why is this barbie you wouldent stoop yourself that low !!!
no offence but es paradise and eden are both worht a visit es paradise is a beautiful club and there circus night on a saturday is supposed to be really good.

eden has a great sound system lisa lashes night is also supposed to be good eden has a great back room as well.

so barbie tell me why people wouldent wanty to go to trhese clubs and expirience maybe the best hard house dj on the island well lady dj anyway

i dont want to get started on the whole westend thing again but can you see my side of the argument

[so why is this barbie you wouldent stoop yourself that low !!!
no offence but es paradise and eden are both worht a visit es paradise is a beautiful club and there circus night on a saturday is supposed to be really good. ]

I would agree, have had a few tremendous nights in eden. Gods Kitchen was superb last year its just a shame it aint on this year. and i dont care what all the "proper clubbers" think but i would say judgement sunday is a great night with a right good mix of music and a cracking atmosphere.

The lighting is also quite good in eden and the foam party at euphoria was a good laugh.

I would say that your choice of 4 clubs is prob the best to go see but I wouldnt disregard san an so lightly.

[/quote]

Gods Kitchen was superb last year its just a shame it aint on this year

Totally agree with you there ! :D We had a fantastic time at GC last year and were rather shattered to hear that they didn't return this year.

For myself, I have a broad taste in music and like to experience all the clubs. You can have an equal great time at Eden as you would have in Space imo, it just depends on what you're looking for.

Greetz 8)

Frontliners2003 said:
so why is this barbie you wouldent stoop yourself that low !!!
no offence but es paradise and eden are both worht a visit es paradise is a beautiful club and there circus night on a saturday is supposed to be really good.

eden has a great sound system lisa lashes night is also supposed to be good eden has a great back room as well.

so barbie tell me why people wouldent wanty to go to trhese clubs and expirience maybe the best hard house dj on the island well lady dj anyway

i dont want to get started on the whole westend thing again but can you see my side of the argument

My personal opinion is that I don't rate either of them. I think Es Paradis is an awful place, it is far too light, it smells and the line-ups don't appeal to me in the slightest.

I find Eden just like any other $hit club you would find in England so why would I travel to Ibiza to experience that when I could go and find it in England. Also the line-ups don't interest me again at Eden.

%Rick said:
Gods Kitchen was superb last year its just a shame it aint on this year

Totally agree with you there ! :D We had a fantastic time at GC last year and were rather shattered to hear that they didn't return this year.

Sorry got to disagree there, Godkitchen went down the pan when they left Amnesia and moved to Eden, hence the main reason why they didn't go back to Eden this year.

I was under the impression that the reason they werent back this year was because they werent going out to ibiza at all this year and were going to concentrate on their summer spectaculars at home.

Is this right or have they just moved from eden this year?

I think it was a combination of both. They knew it was nowhere near as good in Eden as it was in Amnesia but there wasn’t really anywhere else they could have held it. They had some one off parties lined up at space but that fell through as well, I think they just decided to cut their losses this year and concentrate on other ventures.

Sorry Barbie disagree highly with you!

Gods @ Eden was bangin' and everyone was lovin' it!!
As was the Global Gathering @ Stratford!

Judge rules @ eden, a crackin' neet!

Gods ceased to be at amnesia because they had a fallout didn't they?

pie said:
Sorry Barbie disagree highly with you!

Gods @ Eden was bangin' and everyone was lovin' it!!
As was the Global Gathering @ Stratford!

Judge rules @ eden, a crackin' neet!

Gods ceased to be at amnesia because they had a fallout didn't they?

Godskitchen left Amnesia cos of a fall-out, they went to Eden cos there wasn't anywhere else to go to. Anyone and everyone says Godskitchen@ Eden last year was a failure (even James Algate and the GK promoters said it was their worse decision ever to go to Eden), therefore their options were limited this year as to where to go so decided not to go to Ibiza full stop.

As for Judgement Sunday I've never been so I can't pass judgement but as far as I'm concerned there's only one place to spend Sundays in Ibiza and it certainly ain't Eden :rolleyes: :p

Global Gathering is a completely different entity, been there before and yay it is a blinding festival.

Yeah well thats what I heard too Pie.

Can wait to get back to judgement sunday this year, have you heard anything about clockwork orange in eden on a tuesday this year???

bazilba said:
Yeah well thats what I heard too Pie.

No the Gods stuff is 100% true, my friend works for them :rolleyes: If you ever went to GK @ Amnesia and compared it to GK @ Eden then you will appreciate why they decided to give the island a miss this year after last years cock up :rolleyes: :confused:

Barbie said:
As for Judgement Sunday I've never been so I can't pass judgement but as far as I'm concerned there's only one place to spend Sundays in Ibiza and it certainly ain't Eden :rolleyes: :p

And how true is that Barbie, sundays in ibiza only mean one thing!

Love Groover said:
And how true is that Barbie, sundays in ibiza only mean one thing!

Lol, well in my world there is only one place to spend a Sunday in Ibiza and that's this little establishment called Space :p Are you talking bout the same place :p ;)

Fair enough Barbie I never went to see them at amnesia, so i'm probably not getting the full picture! :D

pie said:
Fair enough Barbie I never went to see them at amnesia, so i'm probably not getting the full picture! :D

GK @ Amnesia was blinding, imagine Cream in the last 3 years but without the scallies and room to dance :p ;) :D

Barbie said:
Lol, well in my world there is only one place to spend a Sunday in Ibiza and that's this little establishment called Space :p Are you talking bout the same place :p ;)

We might be, the place i'm thinkin of has this terrace, with some of the finest house music playin ;) :p

Only a week on sunday and i shall be there for the birthday with Morillo!

Love Groover said:
We might be, the place i'm thinkin of has this terrace, with some of the finest house music playin ;) :p

Only a week on sunday and i shall be there for the birthday with Morillo!

Lol, the very same one :p :lol: ;)

Enjoy Erick, I've seen him on the terrace a few times in past and he has always been blinding, he's been a bit off form in recent months but if he doesn't get his act together for the terrace then he's in big trouble :p

Enjoy...............and I want a full report back on your return :p :D ;)

Don't worry i'll post one!

I saw him @basics in may and he was ok, nothing like the Eric i knew last year....however i reckon he will rock the terrace! .....fingers crossed!

Back