Would you recommend this?

• Thread starter Technoindustrial
  • Start date
Barbie said:
bazilba said:
Yeah well thats what I heard too Pie.

No the Gods stuff is 100% true, my friend works for them :rolleyes: If you ever went to GK @ Amnesia and compared it to GK @ Eden then you will appreciate why they decided to give the island a miss this year after last years cock up :rolleyes: :confused:
have to agree with barbie,loved gk at amnesia{even tough i prefere deep house}always had a fab night because of the amnesia vibe.also the terrece at amnesia is fab.last year went to eden an left after 20 mins.a kip of a place compare to everywhere else.even if they had morales an co spinning there it would be very hard to get into the night because of the crappy surroundings. :cry:

Love Groover said:
Don't worry i'll post one!

I saw him @basics in may and he was ok, nothing like the Eric i knew last year....however i reckon he will rock the terrace! .....fingers crossed!

My fingers and toes and everything else are xd for you :p :D ;)

see thats were we differ, i`m only in ibiza for one sunday and wouldnt miss JJ for love nor money. each to their own but i think space does have its appeal

next year i`m going to try the other side of the island but when i`ve been i`ve stayed in san an and not been arsed to get buses and taxis over to ibiza town. amnesia and privelige is as far as i`ve ventured.

would like to see space and pacha but dont like the idea of being away from the sunset strip and also dont like the idea of paying an absolute fortune for my holiday. i spent 1500 quid in san an last year in 2 weeks so it would be frightening the amount of money you would need to stay in ibiza town.

do you get the football on the telly in the pubs in ibiza town???

I loved Godskitchen at Amnesia, it's where I met my boyfriend in 1999,
but as soon as we found out it was going to be at Eden we didn't even
want to try it out.

When Eden was Kaoos it wasn't a good atmosphere at all and when I
went to Judgment Sundays there, in my opinion, it hadn't quite shook
off the Kaoos rep.

But.......... this is my opinion and I'm a hell of alot older than alot of you
on her, so I expect if I was a lot younger I would love it in there too.
:p

xpander said:
But.......... this is my opinion and I'm a hell of alot older than alot of you
on her, so I expect if I was a lot younger I would love it in there too.
:p

No way are you older than me Tash :eek: :p ;)

OMG it's the old bint reunion :p ;)

yes eden is the ritzy club of ibiza but if people wanna see the judge then so be it ive had many a good night at eden and judgement while packed is a bangingnight everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Love Groover said:
We might be, the place i'm thinkin of has this terrace, with some of the finest house music playin ;) :p

Only a week on sunday and i shall be there for the birthday with Morillo!

Space was $hit last week, but Morillo at Pacha on Wednesday (back to back with Choo Choo) was awesome, absolutely awesome!

If he plays anything close to that at Bed this month it'll be wicked. Very much doubt it though :confused:

Would agree with most of this, but, shock of shocks, I would rate Eden over Privilege. Eden does attract all the beer boys and the "i'm on my 20th number" crowd but I do think the sound is good and everyone there is really up for having a good time. That said I've only been the once right at the start of the season when there was nothing else on, but it was a good night. Privilege on the other hand has always left me dissapointed, too many people just doing the tourist thing and as a result it never feels that "real" but quite like the upstairs, outside bar area.

The problem is you never have enough time to take a risk on a night, so my advice every time would be - Space, Pacha, DC10's and the Amensia (in that order) - Pin-Up might be added to the list - will find out in the next couple of weeks...

Back