Would you go back to ibiza alone

solo

right, depends on your personality. ~~~I love to hang around with mates in uni but i'm used to travel alone~~~ a couple of weeks on my own to shake me up, to refresh my fkng rational brains, to show myself in a different way or, as in case with Ibiza, to SHARPEN some parts of my persoinality. i mean those parts which can hardly be accepted in the real life. so GO SOLO guys and girls

alone?

I was supposed to go in 2001 with the mate I went with in 2000 but he let me down, I was Immensely pissed off (as u can imagine) so as I was walkin past my local travel agents I thought 'f*** it, ive gotta go'!

Ended up gettin the next flight over (which happened to be the next day!), didnt have anywhere sorted to stay but thankfully this girl I met at the airport sorted me a cushy room for just under £10 a night,- I had a double room in the middle of san an (dirty) but dirt cheap coz it was in the first week of august! :)

Last year I done the same coz I couldnt be arsed spending my birthday in britain as it woz a monday- the only good thing happening that day was Sasha was signin copies of Airdrawndagger in my local 3beat!

So mooched over to Beefa with no-where to stay again but ended up with a better room that the year before in San an again and seen Sasha @ privelege when I turned 21 anyways so it was a result all round!

This year I'll prob do the same, always gets a bit nervewreckin coz theres that chance with fully booked hotels but theres always loads of hostels and shit.

Hopefully I might be working out there all season, if ur stuck let me know beforehand and ill check if theres any cheap vacancies around mate.

N

Ended up gettin the next flight over (which happened to be the next day!), didnt have anywhere sorted to stay but thankfully this girl I met at the airport sorted me a cushy room for just under £10 a night

Nice work nish! 8)

would i go

i tend to be lucky mention the words ibiza and holiday around my mates
and the result is always good.

as for try it on my own, i think i could do it on my own if i was to go their and work but as a holiday not sure.

i have been to a couple of hotels now adn each time theirs been 1 guy on holiday on his own. and they never quite look like the apart of any thing.

you would miss out on things, wicked tune comes on and you and mate look at each other and just grin.
or watching the sun set with a beer in your hand with all your mates.

i would hope to alkways be able to go with a group on mates

ye, true ksixty9. Would be quality to go with a group of mates, half of mine arent into beefa or skint tho! So its either on my own or nufink!
Sayin that the people Ive met are always sound, still in touch with a couple of them! :)

As for u dance 4life - u know the score! ;)

Hey

The first two times I went to Ibiza, I went alone. I was 17 and 18 and got on superb. Went mid September and got superb apartment and flight for 2 weeks for £320.

Have tosay te independence has made me a better person.

Still speak to some people that I met.

You get so much respect.

THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES GUYS...........THEY HAVE DECIDED TO COME...:)

I think next year (2004 plans already!!!), I will have to go without wifey!! She don't know this yet!!

She wants a children or 2 after this years mad 1!!!!

hmmmmm... looks like my love island is getting a sort of spnking hole...
;)

Back