Women in dance music...discuss!

Guy Gerber back on the island. He had a residency at Heart (sorry, can't think of the current name) pulled last year after the allegations came out. Seems they've either been disproven or Amnesia simply aren't concerned about his private affairs. I'm curious whether he comes back in 2023 with a weekly residency. His weekly parties at Destino were always superb.

Last edited:
Guy Gerber 🤮
I gather this reaction is in response to his legal issues. He's also playing Amnesia opening so it seems the clubs are backing him. Obviously no criminal charges have been brought against him in any jurisdiction and he has an ongoing defamation claim in Ibiza against the complainant, but both Amnesia and Pacha have already confirmed bookings this summer... Interesting development

Last edited:
I gather this reaction is in response to his legal issues. He's also playing Amnesia opening so it seems the clubs are backing him. Obviously no criminal charges have been brought against him in any jurisdiction and he has an ongoing defamation claim in Ibiza against the complainant, but both Amnesia and Pacha have already confirmed bookings this summer... Interesting development
Only him and the people involved really know the truth but there is also the chance of actually not being guilty to take into account.

Chinois? Beachouse?
No more info yet, just literally that there's a big announcement coming soon. I'd be surprised if it were Chinois, given they suspended his night last summer due to allegations which have not yet been cleared up.

No more info yet, just literally that there's a big announcement coming soon. I'd be surprised if it were Chinois, given they suspended his night last summer due to allegations which have not yet been cleared up.
Destino or Pachacha? 🙂

No residency for guy gerbers Rumors this year?
Can see multiple dj “solo” dates though this year🤗
There's an announcement coming. He replied on Instagram saying "major Ibiza coming soon" when asked if he has more dates to announce.

When he was doing Rumors at Destino, it was always very late to announce

I wonder if this will effect his planned night at Eden on 22nd June? Will the promoter want to distance themselves?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back