Win a set in BORA BORA, post your mix!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like the TV competiton phone vote scandal all over again! Were Ant and Dec involved?

(you can see the listenings and downloads on soundcloud/ compare it with the ratings).

In souncloud your you have to think that it is not necessary to download the set to know if you like it or not, since you can listen to it before.

Your you have to think that for example 80 votes with an average of 2.60, 40 votes they are below 2.50.

Your do you think that all the votes below 2.60 have listened to the set?

I think that this system of voting has these incovenientes.

A lot of luck Dan M.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
In souncloud your you have to think that it is not necessary to download the set to know if you like it or not, since you can listen to it before.

Your you have to think that for example 80 votes with an average of 2.60, 40 votes they are below 2.50.

Your do you think that all the votes below 2.60 have listened to the set?

I think that this system of voting has these incovenientes.

A lot of luck Dan M.;)
Hi Ketchupita,
you misunderstood me, i meant for example 80 votes but only 60 listenings (forget the downloads).
regards

I think that it is the same thing, but I am not a moderator.

Luck for all and that win the best set for bora bora. I have liked many sets!! ;)

Im on soundcloud and have had almost 75 downloads and 100 listens, I've only advertised it on this site yet only 46 people have rated it, and rated it bad!!

Fair enough if it is bad but if that many people download it after listening it cant be that bad....

Get some judges and let the best mix win, or let all the entries have 1 vote for their fave mix but they can nto vote for themselves.

I vate Gary Quinn from Belfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back