whyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

I think it's hilarious.

I don't think there's any thing wrong with expecting people to put clothes on when they go shopping :lol: slobs!

there is a block of flats that I have to pass on the way home, not a towerblock, more a 50's style 5 story development, and I **** you not once I saw a woman crossing the road to go to the shops opposite in her nightie and barefoot :eek:

a few months later I got talking to the geezer who runs the barbers a few doors down and told him about it and he says its not uncommon, apparently shes a brass who shares with about 2 others and they regularly dodge the rush hour traffic like characters from a risque version of the arcade game "Frogger" :lol:

See it in Asda up my way a fair bit, total minks, can't say I ever really saw it in Sainrbury's when I worked there though.

Robder - have a word with yourself, you mad PJ wearing shamanic beast.

there is a block of flats that I have to pass on the way home, not a towerblock, more a 50's style 5 story development, and I **** you not once I saw a woman crossing the road to go to the shops opposite in her nightie and barefoot :eek:

a few months later I got talking to the geezer who runs the barbers a few doors down and told him about it and he says its not uncommon, apparently shes a brass who shares with about 2 others and they regularly dodge the rush hour traffic like characters from a risque version of the arcade game "Frogger" :lol:

a woman who used to live near us used to walk to the shops backwards

PMSL:lol:

regular thing around my way as a kid to see the mum in dressing gown and slippers walking the kids to school.

i agree with mark. just put some fcukin clothes on!!

I was up seeing the folks in Lidderpool a few weeks back and on a Saturday afternoon it seems to now be acceptable for young-ish women to be out in the town with their rollers in (ready for the night I guess).

I mean why go to the effort of slapping up in the evnening if you've already made an appearance as Hilda Ogden only hours before???:eek:

Our Tesco is getting worse and worse for chavvos........I put it down to Tesco doing cheap deals....not seen anyone in PJs yet though :lol:

Back