Why space is overrated

Some of you have missed my point re: the sound on the terrace. It may be a great system, but as soon as you get more than a few metres away from the DJ box, the sound is non-existent. There are simply not enough speakers and sound to adequately cover the entire terrace......what's the point of having a system that caters to 1/3 of the crowd when the terrace is rammed. If you're caught towards the middle or back of the terrace, you can't hear a thing.

As regards water, at least Amnesia's toilets have proper drinking water which you can fill your bottle with........Space has warm salt water.

I was there on the 30th also and had a great time. I was sober too (not for lack of temptation) and felt the atmosphere and people was top notch. I got there around 1400 and rocked on the terrazza till 2200. Beer and water was outrageous, but better than anywhere else. I even got comp'd a beer and water from a waitress inside. Defo the best party of the week. I don't know the DJ's as well as most of you, but I felt a great vibe and "Billy Jean" was dropped....

not really.......
ill probably give space another go sometime, but hope to experience a less crowded place with less crackheads. I mean people were not actually hiding what they were doing that nite!

Ibiza-girlie said:
not really.......
ill probably give space another go sometime, but hope to experience a less crowded place with less crackheads. I mean people were not actually hiding what they were doing that nite!

On the subject of crackheads me and my girlfriend were walking up the road past the harbour in Ibiza town going towards El Divino and there's a really old building on the opposite side facing the harbour. As we got near it my girlfriend had a bad back and needed to sit down and I glanced at this building I could see through a broken window and I could just make out a few people sat in there smoking heroin or crack on tin foil and burning the foil underneath with matches or something similar. Scary stuff. :eek:

Geck, that was me a dn my boys!!! You should have come and joined us!!!! :p

cookie said:
Kitten did you make it back for the Rooty DJ's? They've had a bit of stick on here but I thought they were fab, way better than Sneak on that day IMO

Sadly not. i had to leave at 5pm so see Man City vs. Arsenal (don't laugh!). I'd gotten in on the guestlist so didn't get a pass to get back in.

whoa! well there is probably a difference between crack and E - just the horrible method they use to take it in, makes me sick........my former best friends big bro´was a heroine addict, yuk! he was such a MESS!

Getting back to the 'why space is so overated' issue, i think that it's only Sundays (and maybe tuesdays) that are so over rated. Why not go on a saturday? friday? or wednesday? imo much better vibe, not too busy.

If 'jonny tourist' is only going to space on one day which day will he go on? dare to be different!

JT said:
Getting back to the 'why space is so overated' issue, i think that it's only Sundays (and maybe tuesdays) that are so over rated. Why not go on a saturday? friday? or wednesday? imo much better vibe, not too busy.

If 'jonny tourist' is only going to space on one day which day will he go on? dare to be different!

So I seize the chance to recommend parties like Matinee or La Troya after-party. Don't know how In Bed With Space or Tonic did.

The soundsystem at Garlands closing party last year on the terrace was out of this world. Me and the wifes ears were both ringing for 3 days and we started to think we had done some permanent damage!

Was this a different system for the terrace or have the noise restrictions really taken a hold this year?

Lol, garlands closing party, when Jules was playing then one of the residents came and flicked a switch turning on the rest of the speakers, pmsl, jules nearly had a heart attack :lol:

Ibiza-girlie said:
whoa! well there is probably a difference between crack and E - just the horrible method they use to take it in, makes me sick........my former best friends big bro´was a heroine addict, yuk! he was such a MESS!

What the funk has crack or herion got to do with E?

you say well there is 'probably' a difference between crack and E. As there is probably a difference between shandy & absynth?

IMO the door policy should be changed to 45 euros and 2 free pills, stuff the free drink :D :D :D :D :D :D

To suggest there is far more 'pill poppers' in Space than Amnesia on a Cream night is nothing short of barmy.

How long does it take your average 'pill popper' to pop a pill in his/ her mouth? Sub second would be my guess. Do you think these crazed 'pill poppers' are going to gang rape you on the dance floor? Or perhaps give you a huge smile and a hug? Take your pick.

Of course we are all entitled to our oppinions on everything, and happily discuss them on here. But to say such things as quoted above, makes my blood boil.

Oh I nearly forgot, one of my friends father was an alcoholic, sh*t himself on the bus once.
:D :D :D

Back