Why is Ibiza after hours SO WEAK??????

J

JuiceDog

I mean cmon by like 5 the clubs are half empty and the after hours @Space are very weak-- dude central.

After hours scene in NY/Miami is slammin and goes way into afternoon with tons of people.

I was disappointed with this. I thought the clubbers would be more hardcore....

Maybe it was just the week I was there.

sorry i STRONGLY disagree!!!

for afterhours you have space, pin up, dc10, and then you have afterhours on the beach....

the clubs are not half empty as you put it by 5. In fact thats when it starts to get going!!!!!

are you homophobic!!! i mean anywhere that has got more blokes then women your not interested.

maybe you should go to some proper after-hours!!! oh no you won't cos there "dude central"

yes it's also a case of time of year

it depends on when you are they are the crowd who are their at the time

one week you might have 6000 large louts who will not make past 4am.
the next week you could have 6000 hard core clubbers who will go for anything up to 24 hours.

or people like my self who would go on longer on diffrent nights

say a night at gods kitchen followed bye dc10 the over to bora bora.

or it might be a case of bit of retro music or old sckool i me going mental and cos of the old age i'm f**k8d by 3am only cos i go mad when i hear some old skool

:rolleyes: :?:

The clubs are empty at 5am..........where the funk are you going matey, Es Paradis and Eden when all the beer boys have gone home by then :rolleyes:

Clubs like Pacha are as rammed at 7am as they are at 3am and as for afterclubs, have you ever heard of Space, DC10, Pin-Up then down to Bora Bora :rolleyes:

I didn't find the afterhours to be disappointing. I also thought that the clubs stayed pretty packed up until the end. Although, at Cream it cleared out a little towards the end which I thought was nice! Not sooooo many sweaty bodies around and more room to move around. Big, big parties are fun, but having some breathing room is sooooo much more enjoyable I think! :D

JuiceDog said:
I mean cmon by like 5 the clubs are half empty and the after hours @Space are very weak-- dude central.

After hours scene in NY/Miami is slammin and goes way into afternoon with tons of people.

I was disappointed with this. I thought the clubbers would be more hardcore....

Maybe it was just the week I was there.

Maybe you just went to the wrong places?? :rolleyes:

Perhaps the post was a wind up??

How many times have we all been in a club in Ibiza at closing whith the bright sunlight outside shouting for one more along with several thousand others....

First off I wasnt trying to piss anyone off. Didnt know it was such a sensitive subject. Just stating what I saw...

Robo said:
sorry i STRONGLY disagree!!!
for afterhours you have space, pin up, dc10, and then you have afterhours on the beach...."

Yes there are venues that are open. Went to space a couple times and it was basically empty. I went to borabora one morning and it was like a ghostown Maybe my week was bad

Robo said:
the clubs are not half empty as you put it by 5. In fact thats when it starts to get going!!!!!"

The week I was there they were ***generally*** at 50% capacity by around 5 (and that includes Tiesto/PVD which I was shocked). Like I said maybe it was just that week I went

Robo said:
are you homophobic!!! i mean anywhere that has got more blokes then women your not interested."

No I am not homophobic. I just generally like a environment with a good mix of guys and gals. Hell I dont even care if the girls are lesbo, as long as its not all guys. The other thread on guy/girl ratio-- people agree that it gets much worse in after hours.

Robo said:
maybe you should go to some proper after-hours!!! oh no you won't cos there "dude central"

Been to proper after hours---->Try SoundFactory next time you in NY...a couple of thousand people going well into Sunday afternoon sometimes much later.....

Space

ON A SUNDAY FROM 2pm IS RAMMED TILL MONDAY 6am - EVERY WEEK OF THE SUMMER.

I DONT BELIEVE THE COMMENT ABOUT TIESTO AND PAUL VAN DYK - I WENT TO CREAM MORE OR LESS EVERY WEEK LAST SEASON (GOOD A MATE WHO GOT FREE PASS WEEEHEEEE!) AND IT WAS CRAMMED SOLID. EVEN LATE JUNE & EARLY SEPT.

IF YOU PREFER HOME STAY THERE. OR MAYBE DO SOME HOMEWORK AND SPEAK WITH PEOPLE NEXT TIME TO GO TO THE RIGHT PLACES AT THE RIGHT TIME

I think everyone is being a bit tough on JD here. He is only saying what he saw!!

It can depend upon timing, you might get to Bora Bora and find it quite, and leave, when half an hour later it's rammed.

Juice bro you touched the wrong nerve hahahahahaha you got lit up........it's all good... :twisted:

I think he's talking bo*locks.
New York, blah, blah, blah, sound factory, blah....
I'm sure New York is wicked as is London but people live and work there, there are no beaches and people aren't on their hols.
Ibiza clubs are always rammed!! I'll be interested to hear when he actually went.
I've been in June, July, August and September.
The good nights have hardly any quiet times in the clubs.

mmmm lets say that ibiza doesnt have 2000 hard clubbers as new york does because new york is almos a 1000 times bigger than ibiza. and...lets keep it this way. ;)

I agree. You have to consider proportions.
2000 clubbers on a Sunday afternoon in a city of about 16 million people wouldn't draw much attention to themselves as clubbers in Ibiza do.

NO-ONE LIKES TO PARTY AS HARD AS US BRITS, YOU SHOULD TRY THE 48HR 2 DAYER THIS YEAR. START AT MANUMISSION MONDAY NITE, THEN ONTO SPACE TUESDAY MORNING, THEN ONTO PIN UP- GARLANDS FOR THE AFTERNOON AND NITE UNTIL WENDESDAY MORNING AND THEN GO SPACE AGAIN.
I LOVE PARTYING ON, YOU SHOULD TRY CLUBS LIKE AFTERESSENTIAL,INSOMNIACZ,TWISTED,THE VIADUCT,ETC IN THE UK.
OR THE TIDY TRAX WEEKENDERS ARE GOOD, 3 DAYS OF HARDHOUSE FOR THE HARDER GENERATION. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

#1--I dont know why everyone on here takes the comments I made so personally. If you arent a club owner/employee I wouldnt get so worked up over it. Dam you think I was talking about all yours moms with how pissed you got LOL

#2---El Diablo and Tiger VLC I think you answered my question...sheer numbers I guess

#3---I could have been a little more modest in my original post but I figured no one would respond so took a more aggresive stance....maybe "disappointed" I could have used instead of "so weak"

#4---Diamond Geezer This is not a contest to see which nationality can party the longest/hardest...Feel free to start your own thread on that though I am sure every country has afterhours clubs full of crackheads LOL

#5---Robder if you read my response to Robo's post I was only using NY as example when he said I never been to a "proper" after hours (whatever that means)

Back