Why is Ibiza after hours SO WEAK??????

I am not an Ibiza veteran as I stated before I just said what I saw the week I went (July 28-Aug 4 I think)

Times are approximate because memory is not good

Sat morning-arrived
Bora-Bora in afternoon then to Eden at night (dont *beep* start LOL) place
was definately at less than 50% capacity when I left 6-7
Sunday
went straight to Space got there around 9-10 place was somewhat empty started filling up when I left at 2-4 in afternoon
Went back to Space at night place was packed till close to see Sasha
Monday
Manumission
started pretty crowded gradually lightened
Tuesday
Miss Moneypenny's @El Divino
by the time sun rose there was prob about 50 of us in the place
Wed
Subliminal Session@Pacha
packed at beginning crowd was sparce by closing
Thurs
I think this morning went to Space not clear just remember it was pretty empty and ALL guys
Cream with PVD, Tiesto @Amnesia
at beginning so crowded you couldnt move maybe this scared people away by close it was ~ 50%
Fri
I went to some *beep* local club in Playa den Bossa
Sat
Radio One Party @Privelege
Jam packed at beginning by 7 or 8 there was just a hundred of us in that one room with the plants on the side
Sun
Went to Bora Bora @ 10 or so place was a ghost town

i think that some of the places you went to, you may have gone at the wrong time of day. still nevermind

i would say that ibiza is more than a party island, there is plenty things to do besides party in daytime.
I prefer going to sleep at 7 or 8 and spend the rest of the day in Illetes or Aigues Blanques. Maybe its because i go to ibiza several times per year :confused: or maybe its because im getting old who knows ;)

i
JuiceDog said:
I am not an Ibiza veteran as I stated before I just said what I saw the week I went (July 28-Aug 4 I think)

Times are approximate because memory is not good

Sat morning-arrived
Bora-Bora in afternoon then to Eden at night (dont *beep* start LOL) place
was definately at less than 50% capacity when I left 6-7
Sunday
went straight to Space got there around 9-10 place was somewhat empty started filling up when I left at 2-4 in afternoon
Went back to Space at night place was packed till close to see Sasha
Monday
Manumission
started pretty crowded gradually lightened
Tuesday
Miss Moneypenny's @El Divino
by the time sun rose there was prob about 50 of us in the place
Wed
Subliminal Session@Pacha
packed at beginning crowd was sparce by closing
Thurs
I think this morning went to Space not clear just remember it was pretty empty and ALL guys
Cream with PVD, Tiesto @Amnesia
at beginning so crowded you couldnt move maybe this scared people away by close it was ~ 50%
Fri
I went to some *beep* local club in Playa den Bossa
Sat
Radio One Party @Privelege
Jam packed at beginning by 7 or 8 there was just a hundred of us in that one room with the plants on the side
Sun
Went to Bora Bora @ 10 or so place was a ghost town

I think you were basically at wrong places at wrong time matey.

Sat - You tend to get pretty much a beer boy crowd at Eden/Es Paradis so they tend to disappear from 4am onwards.

Sunday - Space tends to be pretty quiet before lunchtime on Sunday, the terrace doesn't open til 10am so you just get lots of casualties there first thing from night before. In future get some kip on Saturday night and get to Space early Sunday afternoon and go all the way thru.

Monday - Manumission again attracts a lot of beer boys so you're not going to get many hardcore clubbers there til the end.

Tuesday Miss Moneypenny's - Can't comment cos never been but you get more cosmo crowd at El Divinos so they might need their beauty sleep lol!

Wed Subliminal Sessions - Can't believe this was quiet unless it was a wk Erick wasn't playing, normally if Erick was playing the last set the place would still be rammed at 8am.

Thurs Space - You get quite a gay crowd there after La Troya @ Amnesia so that was probably why there was loads of blokes.

Thurs Cream - You are very lucky if you get any space to dance in Amnesia :p ;)

Sat Radio One Party - Again Radio One will attract more than there fair share of Beer Boy element so again that is probably why it thinned out closer to the end.

Sun Bora Bora - The place never gets going til early afternoon, you can get a beer there at 10am but it's very much a place for a few casualities (like me lol!) from the night before to chill out before they turn up the tempo in the afternoon.

At least this year you will be older and wiser!! :D

Back