WHP Warehouse Project MCR

Not WHP but Manchester related, was anyone at Teletech afters at the white hotel the other night? It’s all kicking off on Twitter about Chippy Nonstop

Is it fitting with the ‘night’ or just mashed up DJ ? Other reviews seem the latter of stopped tunes, sudden change of genre etc. promoter / security should step in surely

*edit *
A DJ got booed off at Locus in London on NYD as well, whoever it was, was definitely playing music not fitting with the event

Last edited:
Anyone been to XXL before? And if so whats the crowd like?

Been to WHP a few times but always for slightly older acts, got put off with reports of chavs, muggings and knives at some of last years events

Camelphat and Ben Bohmer now on sale for October, was avoiding WHP as didnt like the crowd last time but tempted to go posh it up in VIP for that lineup :)

Rest of the lineups out this coming week. Homobloc was great last year, as was the Garnier night - he will be missed!

In the end I've gone for Overmono in VIP instead of Camelphat as I've seen the Camels before and hoping the crowd may be a bit more mature 🤞

Secured a last minute guestlist for circoloco today so going to head down on my own for a few hours 💃🏻
How was it? I nearly did a solo myself bt im at Hacienda this Saturday so thought may aswell save it for that. Ive heard a few reports saying last night was a let down??

I was there Friday for Charlotte de Witte. Must be quietest I've seen the Depot. Concourse was totally shut, I didn't go to the Archive but the line up said it was open.

My mates mini bus was running late, we didn't get in until 11pm when the door was meant to be 10:30pm. I'd already been down before 10pm to ask and the door staff said it depends how busy it is - got lucky I suppose.

My wife is going for Glitterbox/Defected in a few weeks, see what she reports back.

I was there Friday for Charlotte de Witte. Must be quietest I've seen the Depot. Concourse was totally shut, I didn't go to the Archive but the line up said it was open.

My mates mini bus was running late, we didn't get in until 11pm when the door was meant to be 10:30pm. I'd already been down before 10pm to ask and the door staff said it depends how busy it is - got lucky I suppose.

My wife is going for Glitterbox/Defected in a few weeks, see what she reports back.

I think the poor economic situation is biting now, a mate who works in car sales said its been dead as a dodo for the last couple of months.

At £50+ a ticket, early last entry times and expensive drinks (for UK, not quite Ibiza levels though) and it isnt a cheap do. Plus it feels like there are so many festivals and warehouse gigs now.

I think the poor economic situation is biting now, a mate who works in car sales said its been dead as a dodo for the last couple of months.

At £50+ a ticket, early last entry times and expensive drinks (for UK, not quite Ibiza levels though) and it isnt a cheap do. Plus it feels like there are so many festivals and warehouse gigs now.
I saw Sacha complaining the trains between Manchester and London being restricted isn't helping either for Manchester overall. Frieght Island was packed last week though.

I also spoke to a car dealer on my street who said sales are poor - expensive time to borrow he suggested.

How was it? I nearly did a solo myself bt im at Hacienda this Saturday so thought may aswell save it for that. Ive heard a few reports saying last night was a let down??
I really enjoyed it, caught the end of Eliza Rose in the depot and then moved to the Concourse for Shanti Celeste followed by Saoirse followed by Call Super b2b Anz

Saoirse was probably my favourite set but she was on at the same time as Skepta so the room was very quiet, felt bad for her.

They announced it as sold out on the day but that was nonsense, Ticketmaster were still selling tickets after that and there was plenty of space everywhere which is definitely not the case when I’ve been on other sold out nights. Albeit still a huge number of people there due to the size of the venue. The queue to get in looked rough but I breezed past thanks to the guestlist.

Back