WHOS UP 4 THE ULTIMATE SHENANIGANS?

im booked my self for the hotel after the megamusic store
its 20euros a night and ill be staying there for 3nights
we you come dave call me and get to the westend...just walk up and you´ll see that...it will be 15euros a day for us
and we should go and find a place to sleep
ill might ask him if i could pay for a week that in the middle ill be moving to a double room...

if the central city is cheaper then im going to take my 20euros deposit in that westend place back

righto

Well mosh and dave,

as u both know i have accom set for the 1st week. This is at the florencio hotel, so let me know what the story is with permanent accom.

Also theres a coupl of other people who are interested as well, so if theres a place that needs more numbers, let us know. Definatly have a few people lined up!

Let me know! Oh and mosh any suggestions for the shenanigans? any places or dates in particular?

Dan 8)

easy now Noisey Crew!!!!!!!!!

how the devil are we all?????? count down is only 5 sleeps away!!!!!

mosh i'll ring you when i get to ibiza but i'll head to the westend, shall i book a couple of nights accommodation before i go or do you think it will be sweet, just turning up???

mosh what r u doing about the lisa lasshes tour? i'm going phone up the guy who organises it tommoz about buying the wristband that lets you into all the parties!!!! so let us know if your up for it.......i think dan is creaming his pants over it! ha ha ha!!!!!

so let the shenanigans commence..........................

daveb_in_manc said:
ohhhhhh yes.....one more thing.......does anyone know the story where hed kandi is playing??????

El Divino Saturday's. Opening party is Jun 25. Last year it was one of my favorite nights. Amazing vibes.

well be rude not too! im not 100% sure im goin yet but then i am never that sure about anythin and like last year i knew if i was goin to work in ibiza this year it would be all totally last minute and crazy. pretty sure im gonna be there tho and prob head out beg july. look forward to meetin u all there. mia :D

Ok guys, this is my last post before I arrive there Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Take care, have fun, oh and Dan, you have my number mate- give us a shout!!! :D

for sure!

Ok this may be my last post b4 im in the madness sunshine of ibiza!

Paddy, yes i will get in contact with ya mate and all the other crew ive said ill catch up with, the same goes for you!

Thanx to all the crew who answered my many random questions and hopefully see u all in ibiza!

Take care and GO HARD!

Dan

Back