WHOS UP 4 THE ULTIMATE SHENANIGANS?

WheresDanielnow

Well Crew,

Mosh is already there, Daves there on the 20th at midnight and Im there on the 22nd at 9:15. What does this mean?

This means the ULTIMATE SHENANIGANS will take place in ibiza! This is a call for all Stompers, Ravers, Mad-heads and Party-goers.

We are looking to combine forces with all and have the hugest night out full of Dancing, Drinking, Drugs (if your into 'em), Sex and other Devious acts 8)

So we are open to ideas on dates and also places to go, As long as your up for a good time then give us a shout! If you have any random questions email me at - Wheresdanielnow@hotmail.com

Talk to you all soon :D :D
Daniel

heeeeelllllllllllooooooooo there!!!!!

i'm sure you must be talking to me dan!!!!!!!

i'm all of the above and a few more aswell......think you missed off......

love gods and goddess......beers monsters.........f***-eds......layed back chickens......naughty school girls........stoners.........pill-heads....workers........and just general good lads and girls!!!!!!

everybody is welcome!!!!

come and join the fun....just post a reply or e-mail daveb_in_oz@hotmail.com

sorry if this post doesn't make any sense at all, i'm in pleasure over-load at the moment.....i'm sure u will all understand as i've just this second booked my flight!!

dave xxxxxxxxxxx

Thats the spirit!

NICE ONE BROTHER!!!!

Thats the spirit, So all you people mentioned above contact us, dont be shy!!

Just get cracking and if your not already over there HOP TO IT!!

Speak to u soon crew

Dan

hi ppl, my name is adam and i'm from south wales in the uk and i absolutely love clubbing.

ibiza is definitely the place for me this summer as i need a break from everything, work especially!

well up for meeting u all, i'm a rly nice person and will get on with any1 who's out for a good laugh.

Daniel, your the man! we should all meet up on a night out...i'll be there from wednesday 13th july staying in san ant...gonna start lookin for work straight away.

the list

OH THE LIST IS BUILDING!

Keep it up crew! Its been only 2 hours or so, and there already a huge response!

Lets see some more hey????

Dan

Hey ibiza lovers!!

Well, well well, the time has nearly arrived to leave for ibiza. Im going on the 27th with one of my uni friends then staying till september!! 2 months of fun, fun fun and as dan puts it lots of devious acts!! heehee! We should definitely arrange meet ups- as i see it, the more people the more fun!!

This summer is going to be amazing- i just cant wait now, also i cant wait to get a 2 month tan!! So, when is everyone going and staying? And what are everyones plans?

Dan- happy now?

Sarah x dizzy_girl_sarah@hotmail.com

Its gunna happen

No Dates have been set yet!

However we are open to ideas and places, So throw your suggestions at us! All i know is we have a rather large crew amped to get out and go OFF!

Any major events coming up or any good dj's spinning a few is ok with me, Definatly b4 the end of june! (this is a must)

So get cracking with some suggestions!!!!!! 8)

Well be posting some dates soon, so get your ideas in!

DAN :D :D

hey mates ive just been to kanya this day and there were doing interviews for pr jobs
i had no chance so i passed it

alright mate im waiting for you here in ibiza so we could all share the same accom , right now im with israeli guys as i payed 10 euros for 2nights sleeping on the floor and now 16 on a proper bad
still waiting for you guys and i have no rush in finding a job since its so hard for me and ill might not work at all in the end...

talk to you soon
cheers!

m0sh

hey one and all of the Noisey Crew!!!!!!!!

wow!!!!! the response is going well guys we will soon be bossing the island of fun!!!!

hello to the new crew memebers, sarah, paddy, mr stoned (i like the name!) and the lovely ruth

its all comming together nicely! soon we will be livin it up in the sun but remember to cover up and don't be a fool wrap that tool !!!!!

anyway hope you are all excited as me....hope to c you all very soon

dave the rave xxxxxxx

Hey guys, well booked my hol today going on the 27th from manchester, anyone flying from manchester at 7pm ish?

Going for a week, and im sure that week is going to be as frantic as anything. Finding a job, finding accomodation, meeting peeps to live with- aaaaaaaah! So glad i have my friend coming with me!! 12 days- i cant wait!!!!

Ibiza here i come!!!! wahoo!!

Sarah x

hey sarah

glad to hear there is more mancs invading the island of naughtyness!!!

i'm going on the 20th and i've never been ibiza before so it will give me 7 days to suss it out before we go noisy!!!!

bring on the fun!!!!!

Good going!

Good to see your keeping it all alive young dave son!

Well yes, it seems to be thats its all coming to together now and it wont be long before the shenanigans will take place!

Mosh, your a f***ing champion! well be there soon mate, no worries about that! we will find the ultimate place of accomodation, and party hard into the night many of times!

Well crew keep it up lets see more on this list, and make it a huge one for all!!!!!!

Dan 8) :D 8) :D

Well up for tit

How About Extreame euphoria vs Tidy boys 28th that will wake up the whole island. also im coming out on the 27th so the party wont be complete with out me. seriously thow some discusting hard house is the way forward :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Re: Well up for tit

Joe Simpson said:
How About Extreame euphoria vs Tidy boys 28th that will wake up the whole island. also im coming out on the 27th so the party wont be complete with out me. seriously thow some discusting hard house is the way forward :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Sounds good to me- what about warming up on the sunset strip first?

Back