who's here? august 2006

I will be there 18-25 august in San Antonio Bay with my friend.I have already booked ticket's for Armada at Amnesia.I saw there is freeticket's?.Excuse me for my bad English cause I'm from Sweden.:oops: Difficult to write but easy to read.:)

change of plans...not by choice!

Ok..so my trip didn't go exactly as planned.....actually it was a total bust!! Because of all the London terror plots and so on, my first flight from Toronto was cancelled on the Friday night I was supposed to leave!! Because there were so many delays and cancellations I got bumped for 3 days straight!!!!!
Can you believe it??!!???!!! So, I had to cancel my hotel and try to rearrange my flight tickets and the earliest I can get back there with available flight and hotel is in a weeks time!!! So....anyone there 25th to the 31st? Thats when I'll be there, god willing!!

How was it this past week anyway???? I missed all the parties I had my heart set on :(

Talk soon!!!!
~nadia~

;)yeah! i fly out to ibiza in 12 hours, cant wait! was der 3 weeks ago n i cant wait to get back out der! meetin up wit a few lads off dis so should be good,just me and another girl goin, fly out from dublin, bring it on!!!! whohoo:!: :!: ;) tlk to yas all soon, let ya know how we got on!!! andrea xxx

Hi, Nadia.

What a nightmare!! Hopefully, the worst is behind for you now..

I will be in Playa D'en Bossa from 23rd to 30th Aug with 8 other boys & girls
from the UK.
If you want to hook up, send us a note.
Cheers
======================

Nadia said:
Ok..so my trip didn't go exactly as planned.....actually it was a total bust!! Because of all the London terror plots and so on, my first flight from Toronto was cancelled on the Friday night I was supposed to leave!! Because there were so many delays and cancellations I got bumped for 3 days straight!!!!!
Can you believe it??!!???!!! So, I had to cancel my hotel and try to rearrange my flight tickets and the earliest I can get back there with available flight and hotel is in a weeks time!!! So....anyone there 25th to the 31st? Thats when I'll be there, god willing!!

How was it this past week anyway???? I missed all the parties I had my heart set on :(

Talk soon!!!!
~nadia~

wz can meet nadia

Talk soon!!!!
~nadia~

hi,
I'll be there 23 30 aug sweet nadia.I'll be solo my planning was total mess just like you. hope we really be together in a happy crazy holiday
kisees

There solo 25th to 31st August

Hi all

Have just had a bit of a disaster. My mate was supposed to come with me but had to cancel. Just got the news today. I reckon I'll go on my own anyway but would love to meet up with some sound people for mad partying (and probably recovery beers!).

Never been to Ibiza before. I'm staying at the Don Quijote hotel in Figueretes. Anyone interested in meeting up drop me a line. There from 25th to 31st August.

Ronan

Hi all

Have just had a bit of a disaster. My mate was supposed to come with me but had to cancel. Just got the news today. I reckon I'll go on my own anyway but would love to meet up with some sound people for mad partying (and probably recovery beers!).

Never been to Ibiza before. I'm staying at the Don Quijote hotel in Figueretes. Anyone interested in meeting up drop me a line. There from 25th to 31st August.

Ronan
me and 15 mates flyin out from dublin this friday 25th also stayin in figuretes if you need a few people to party with;the recovery beers sound good

Back