Who's Going - August '09

neilly303

So that's me and my friend booked up for 11 nights on the White Isle.

Staying at the Pacific in San An, and check in on Wednesday morning - August 5th. If my calculations are correct this should be just in time for the Radio 1 weekend!

Anyone from here who's gonna be in San An at that time fancy meeting up for a few beers?

Cheers,

Neil

head out with my g/f and our 2 friends on the 30th,so just be missing you neilly.Also stayin at the pacific again

head out with my g/f and our 2 friends on the 30th,so just be missing you neilly.Also stayin at the pacific again

That's a pity dude your missin us,

can't go wrong with the old half board at the Pacific though! It means you can relax about your food spend, and you won't end up sitting in a restaurant towards the end of the holiday tying up the laces on your running shoes tight whilst the waiter gets the bill! ;):lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ahahah i know,halfboard aswell especially as the pound is soo ****,still will have the odd trip to davids,sun sea bar,coastline etc but not every night

Me going to Radio One weekend (and then some).
Dates aren't confirmed yet, but probably the first 2 weeks of August as per always.

ahahah i know,halfboard aswell especially as the pound is soo ****,still will have the odd trip to davids,sun sea bar,coastline etc but not every night

Coastline is good for a munch- Saying that I don't really eat much over there! :lol:

Me going to Radio One weekend (and then some).
Dates aren't confirmed yet, but probably the first 2 weeks of August as per always.

Fusion if I see you this time at R1 / Ibiza Rocks, I'll be sure to say 'hello!' :lol:

Well theres 5 of us booked to go but mite only end up 3 way folk pullin out.

Is the hotel pacific any gud read some bad reviews on it

Yes it's a good little hotel. Clean, full Aircon which you don't have to pay for, not bad food and pool, and excellent location.

Also you can get a good sleep when you need to!

Yes it's a good little hotel. Clean, full Aircon which you don't have to pay for, not bad food and pool, and excellent location.

Also you can get a good sleep when you need to!

Thats gud as long as its clean and i can lie round the pool thats all that matters :)

Hi

Looking to go from the 15th to 29th and looking for friendly people to hang out with and perhaps share an apartment with me if they so wished.
do have pics of the place in question which is close to Den Bossa (fully furnished, tv, dvd, kitchen) , Rent for 2 weeks is not expensive at all by Ibiza standards.
contact me if youre interested.

Back