Who's Going - August '09

Me and 5 friends are heading over from the States August 9-16.
Staying over in in Playa den Bossa again.
After party on our rooftop deck every night!!!

I will be there for the first 2 weeks in august, heading there all the from from Los Angeles, probably goign to stay in PDB first time~ Whose down to meetup and parrrtayyyy ?

I finally booked with a few friends - I'll be there from 28/7/09 - 5/8/09 for Radio One weekend and then some!

I'm staying at Bossa Mar Appartments (part of the Jet complex) in Playa Den Bossa.

It's gonna be my 12th time on the island, and in spite of all the stories and bu11sh1t that has been going on in the forums year after year - I CAN STILL NEVER GET ENOUGH OF IBIZA! ;)

So who's in? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and 4 other girls going on 15th August for 2 weeks, staying in San Antonio, my first time to Ibiza, can't wait :D

Hey I am organising to spend a week in Ibiza roughly from the 29th July - 7th August. Would love to meet some like-minded people to party and share accommodation with! If interested please contact me on delz123@gmail.com or send me a private message! :)

Will arrive for the first time at the isle. Aug 5 - Aug 16....Hotel Garbi, Playa Den Bossa. Would be awesome if I could meet up with some peeps to party with. All my friends will be at home in Cali. Let me know if anybody would like to hang out!

I will be at the Algarb hotel on the 22nd August for a week... not sure what to expect as I thought it was a diff hotel which is nearer to Space when I booked! Hopefully it will be ok as we are going fully inclusive to try and save a bit of money (you have to eat at some point when you get to my age lol) I'm still deciding which nights to go to though obviously Space on Sunday is a must!! Carl Cox also.. Dunno what night at Pacha yet..Really wanna do Cocoon but 2007 put me off it was so full in Amnesia no one could move and it was scarey seriously thought we wouldnt make it out alive! Ive never seen the clubs in Ibiza so full as that before and was wondering if anyone knew if it was anything to do with the time we went which was the 1st week of september?? 8)

Going to be in san an bay! 23rd august for 11nights cant wait!!! Staying in the blue star apartments any info if anyone has stayed in them??

Oh and its me and 2 other lads paarrtttyyy!!

Back