Who would win?

hate to piss on your bonfires but:

1: there would never be a reason for a mountain gorilla to be in the western american forests
2: as a herbivore a gorilla would shun all contact with the carnivorous mainly carrion feeding bear

Yeah, but a Hippo is a herbivore and it kills more humans (in Africa) than any other animal*.

*Apart from mosquitoes.

1: there would never be a reason for a mountain gorilla to be in the western american forests
2: as a herbivore a gorilla would shun all contact with the carnivorous mainly carrion feeding bear
You're no fun :x

Okay, assume that all the gates, bars and cages in a zoo were robbed by scrap-metal stealing [Insert tired old pikey/scouser/manc stereotype here].
BTW, my money's on the elephant beating the three-toed sloth;)

Homo Erotic? In what way exactly?

J

nah, was just being mischievous ;)

your post just reminded me of another thread on another board this time where people were applying Freudian answers to their obsessions with certain animals. :lol:

Spoof!

J

There always has to be one sensible person about, Don`t you just hate it when that happens!!:spank:
Me

Crocodile would def beat a shark! Hands/fins/claws down what ever the hell you want to call them!

J

Thought u said great white would:) also,OT but would you suffocate if you jumped into a swimming pool(above your height) filled with marshmallows??

Back