who up for the last ever Turnmills!

I should imagine it will be rammed silly, so maybe not:confused: Might get a gallery night in by the end of the month though.

Well, I'm on for Gallery on the 21st, Together on the 22nd and possibly whatever is on the 23rd

I agree with Nitefly, it'll be rammed to the rafters, specially Gallery, but I'll be happy to put up with it. Anyway I've always found its better past 6 when the lightweights go home and you're left with the regulars 8)

Def going to the final final night on Easter Sunday (Rampling and Knuckles), will see what line-ups are for final Thurs/Fri/Sat.......

Def going to the final final night on Easter Sunday (Rampling and Knuckles), will see what line-ups are for final Thurs/Fri/Sat.......

so in fact youre not making an extra effort, youre just doing exactly what you would've done had it not be closing ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No afraid not, and I dont know anything about Turnmills im afraid

icon_rolleyes.gif

I might well be there.

If they're going for legendary previous guests surely "Buckley & Dempsey" should be on?:lol:

I'm genuinely saddened by it's closing. Certain clubs mark certain times and events in your life in the same way certain songs do and my 'Turnmills period' was the end of what shoudn't have been and the start of what should.

I might well be there.

If they're going for legendary previous guests surely "Buckley & Dempsey" should be on?:lol:

I'm genuinely saddened by it's closing. Certain clubs mark certain times and events in your life in the same way certain songs do and my 'Turnmills period' was the end of what shoudn't have been and the start of what should.

No 'might' about it sunshine :spank: :D

Back