Who says Ibiza's finished?! (30July-6th Aug)

great review neilly boy. I'm back out there in September for 10 days.Glad Be @ Space was good i missed it in june, i won't this time round! :lol:

great review neilly boy. I'm back out there in September for 10 days.Glad Be @ Space was good i missed it in june, i won't this time round! :lol:

Cheers m8, definately get yourself to BE - best night out i've had in a long time! 8)

quality review neilly, read it the other day - very enjoyable.

Cool pix! 8)

Hey we had a mini Spotlight convention going on and we didn't even know it! :lol:
Indeed we had... well next time we'll try being more coordinated! :D

btw, i should of mentioned earlier in this thread that i like it's title ("Who says Ibiza's finished?!").

My 2 cents regarding the title is: Ibiza's finished... MY ARSE! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed we had... well next time we'll try being more coordinated! :D

btw, i should of mentioned earlier in this thread that i like it's title ("Who says Ibiza's finished?!").

My 2 cents regarding the title is: Ibiza's finished... MY ARSE! ;)

haha I bet there was a fair few Spotlighters there that day!

I wonder if the dude in your pics with the horses head on was someone from here... :lol:

Very good review mate, and by the sounds of it your quite the insomniac aren't you :)

Cheers Jonny! Yeah for some reason or other I had a wee bit of trouble sleeping over there... :rolleyes::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I bet there was a fair few Spotlighters there that day!

I wonder if the dude in your pics with the horses head on was someone from here... :lol:

Cheers Jonny! Yeah for some reason or other I had a wee bit of trouble sleeping over there... :rolleyes::lol:

don't suppose that would have anything to do with.........:lol:;)

Back