Who´s Gonna Play At Gatecrasher This Year?

Ibiza-girlie

checked the spotlight clubbing section, but it didnt say anywhere who´s gonna DJ at Gatecrasher this year? anyone who might know more about this? Going in August, so I wanna know for sure.

its not been confirmed yet but it could well be ferry corsten and/or armin van burren.

I hope that has pleased you as we all no Ibiza-girlie loves her trance hehehe!!!

HAHA!!! Yeps, Robo - you got that right! i´m gonna be the first one there to wave my hands in the air and sing along! lalalalalaaaahhhh!!!! hihi ;) :p :twisted:

We went out and got shagged . Ha ha ha. Woops..
ferry corstenette
Shit. forgot the hubby loves him.
standing in line to see the show tonight theres a light on, heavy glow!

dont want to put a dampener on it but ferry corstan is shit! :eek: evry time i seen him lately he been poor. is he ever going to stop playing punk? i went to creamfields he played 2 mixes of punk back to back made it last 20mins

FERRY GET YOUR HEAD FROM OUT YOU ARSE AND STOP PLAYING YOUR OWN RECORDS!!!!!!!

dont get me wrong ive seen him and loved him. it just the last few times i seen him he not been good at all. lets hope he gets great again

he IS good, I heard him at Judgement Sunday Closing Party last year, excellent the crowd went mad - he´s also visited DK a few times, and coming back on the 28th of May - cant wait!

Robo said:
its not been confirmed yet but it could well be armin van burren.

I heard Armin Van B spin once at 'We Love Trance' in Amsterdam -- it was a very uplifting and fun party :)

AVB has just announced on Seb Fontaine's Radio 1 show that he will be resident at Gatecrasher @ Amnesia on Tuesdays this summer.

gatecrasher

i was on the tidy trax message bourd and tidy are also doing club nites with gatecrasher

I think that confirms that, some weeks at least, the amnesia terrace will be hard-house. Oh Dear

Nevermind, I will be at Garlands

gatecrasher

:D i cant wait untill tidy take over with gatecrasher i think that it will be mental some music for the harder genaration

I thought Tidy were doing something with someone else :confused:

I have seen Armin and Ferry on the same nights about 4 times in the last 6 months and they've both been superb every time, sometimes I've prefered Armin, sometimes Ferry but they've both given me faith that good trance is still out there :)

I wish they'd announce the line-ups !!!!

Back