Who ISN'T going to Glastonbury ?!

I wouldn't say I'm hurtful - if somebody gives it the big I AM on the internet, with no substance to back it up, then they're setting themselves up to be ridiculed - and I think messers pollack and age will slowly learn that in time

I'm 23. I don't think you can blame my age on me being a twat. The whole point of the internet is to give it the big I AM with nothing to back it up...

I am not asking what a kaffiyeh is, Becks.

I guess I'm more curious as to why you would buy into this poor terminology for traditional middle eastern neck-wear. :confused:

(not that this fad of hipsters wearing such scarves isn't equally misguided, mind you)

I am not asking what a kaffiyeh is, Becks.

I guess I'm more curious as to why you would buy into this poor terminology for traditional middle eastern neck-wear. :confused:

(not that this fad of hipsters wearing such scarves isn't equally misguided, mind you)

Can't be bothered to debate this one with you... it's to early! :eek: :rolleyes:

Very true but they own a stake in Glasto so ill await judgement till I see what its like next year. Katrina who runs the chill has stated that she and her team will still have creative control just Festival Republic will help with the organisation of it all.

Pete Lawrence sold the festival a couple of years back to the Sosho group anyway so its just another change of ownership.

Peeps want properly organised festivals nowadaze, who wants a load of stoned hippies organising things anyway....just let them book the music and let 'the man' sort out the toilets

Back