Who ISN'T going to Glastonbury ?!

I think that Origin stage soundsystem is one of the best outdoor systems ive ever heard. Apparently the designer of Funktion 1 Tony Andrews came down to rig up the systems personally!

I'm reading that the big chill has been bought out by Festival Republic

which is very sad news for fans of independently-run festies :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading that the big chill has been bought out by Festival Republic

which is very sad news for fans of independently-run festies :confused:

Very true but they own a stake in Glasto so ill await judgement till I see what its like next year. Katrina who runs the chill has stated that she and her team will still have creative control just Festival Republic will help with the organisation of it all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't say I'm hurtful - if somebody gives it the big I AM on the internet, with no substance to back it up, then they're setting themselves up to be ridiculed - and I think messers pollack and age will slowly learn that in time

So you're admiting you're a twat then ;) :lol:

well, man, I work in graphic design, but it's just a job man, f*k that corporate shizzle man. Nah, s'all about the music. See this lumberjack shirt, this HAUS! t-shirt, and these tights - all from Oxfam, man. But SSH - keep that down! Found this baad new basement with my bredren, Prissee and TQ (Priscilla and Tarquin) and mans gave us these bumps, I sh*t you not, man. That is some ILL PRESSURE maaan. Read about it in FACT magazine. Fo Shure. And check out Joy Orbison man. Dubstep. Rinsin' up, chief. Joy Orbison are SICK! Read the blogs - next level elation across the nation.

fists.

co-sign.

fo real.

amaze.

peace in the valley.

[draw your own conclusions]

well, man, I work in graphic design, but it's just a job man, f*k that corporate shizzle man. Nah, s'all about the music. See this lumberjack shirt, this HAUS! t-shirt, and these tights - all from Oxfam, man. But SSH - keep that down! Found this baad new basement with my bredren, Prissee and TQ (Priscilla and Tarquin) and mans gave us these bumps, I sh*t you not, man. That is some ILL PRESSURE maaan. Read about it in FACT magazine. Fo Shure. And check out Joy Orbison man. Dubstep. Rinsin' up, chief. Joy Orbison are SICK! Read the blogs - next level elation across the nation.

fists.

co-sign.

fo real.

amaze.

peace in the valley.

nathan_barley.jpg

Peace and f ucking baby!

fists.

co-sign.

fo real.

amaze.

peace in the valley.

:lol: Didn't know you were into your Dubstep, respec' 8)

haha i knew someone would post that vid eventually.I can vouch for the fact that Glade is not totaly full of kids doing their first K bump....just one or 2:lol:

Back