Who is the......

The best DJ's ride the crowd, play the right tracks, and get the atmosphere of the crowd.

Tiesto does that, I didnt say Carl Cox doesnt do that did I? Just said Tiesto is better, which is true.

Whoever said Sasha is a moron.

Sasha couldn't even sell out the Opera House in Boscombe a few months back, it was so empty they closed one floor.

So much for him being the worlds best DJ.:rolleyes:

Complete arse**** about Sasha, the venue was changed at late notice and it sold out instantly. Good one brains.

Whoever said Sasha is a moron

I didnt, I dont think he's a moron at all, I think he's the Nuts!!

his GU13 is up there with the best compilations known to man!!

Funny this, everytime I've seen Mark knight he's played far more obscure tracks, tunes i've never heard of, quite dark and twisted. This set seems to be quite commercial (I hate this term btw) for him.

Was it because he's playing with Steve Angello maybe

Yeah, I'd imagine so. That was a a Steve Angello set to a tee. Although a set I have of his from the WMC was quiet commercial too...

Guess what. Your are all wrong.

Mr. Hacendia Greame Park is still the best.

Each time I see him people say they remember him from years ago and how the night rocked. As it says on someones signature, "Great DJ's don't play the latest tunes they play the best of the last 30 years" and this is certainly true of Greame Park.

I'm sure his hospitality closing set at Creamfields is going be a big one. Not sure how I can blag a recording of it to prove my point though.

Mark Knight and the Swedish Mob (ingrosso, axwell etc) are certainly big at the moment but true legend like Parky, Coxy etc will stiil be here when the lights go out.

On the newer front you have Eclectic Method who mix videos (whhooo) they are very good at what they do. Ones to watch for the future. Technically brilliant

your not far wrong mate Parky rules, and a gentleman as well i met him @ Fantazia in Glasgow 2007 8)

ROGER SANCHEZ without doubt, absolutely rocks everytime he plays, wherever he plays!!!

also a close second id say louie vega as he is my fav dj ever!!!

but sanchez is the best in the business.

as a twosome id say deep dish, they play better together than they do on there own

Seen Dubfire at the subclub friday night hes excellent

SpikeyM brought a good one - james zabiela. technically surely one of the best ones. and i'm looking forward to catch him at we love tonight.

then i also love ben watt at the moment. haven't heard many sets from him yet, but those ones i've heard were great IMO!

and how come no-one voted for luciano yet??? can't be true! if i just had one vote, then he'd get it.

edit: how could i forget michel de hey!

Last edited by a moderator:
In no particular order...

Hawtin
Carl Cox
Luciano
Jamie Jones
Mr C
Slam
Villalobos
Sven Vath
Mauro Picotto
Loco Dice
Jon Carter
Anja Schneider
Joris Voorn
Adam Beyer
John Digweed
Yousef
Sasha

Bit of an impossible question to answer really. Me mate used to mix D n B at a couple of the local clubs, and he could do 2 hour sets that would honestly put Andy C and Nicky Blackmarket to shame. So i'm sure the same applies for any other music.

Personal preference is PVD or Armin Van Buuren, but I can't comment really as I haven't seen any top class DJ's live. Although PVD should not be counted as some of the cheese he has churned out should cancel out any DJ skills lol.

Deep Dish have to be up there, got a fair few of their mix albums of me ma and they're pretty awesome!

Last edited by a moderator:
In no particular order...

Hawtin
Carl Cox
Luciano
Jamie Jones
Mr C
Slam
Villalobos
Sven Vath
Mauro Picotto
Loco Dice
Jon Carter
Anja Schneider
Joris Voorn
Adam Beyer
John Digweed
Yousef
Sasha

Fcukin hell mate - Mr C!!! Oh come on he is a proper helmet and certainly knows how to clear a dancefloor! Heard him a few times and I just don't know how he gets away with playing the old sh1t he does. However you have redeemed yourself with Jon Carter!

Sir Terrance Wogan. Has kept me awake with his irish brouge, witty stories and gentle music on many an early morning car journeys.

tell me, how many of these 'so called' dj's can tell a good story & then link it into the news? tell me?!

Sir Terrance Wogan. Has kept me awake with his irish brouge, witty stories and gentle music on many an early morning car journeys.

tell me, how many of these 'so called' dj's can tell a good story & then link it into the news? tell me?!

its always inevitable the switch to R2 from R1... usually about the 32-34 years of age range. :lol:

Back