Who is the......

The best DJ's ride the crowd, play the right tracks, and get the atmosphere of the crowd.

Tiesto does that, I didnt say Carl Cox doesnt do that did I? Just said Tiesto is better, which is true.

Whoever said Sasha is a moron.

Sasha couldn't even sell out the Opera House in Boscombe a few months back, it was so empty they closed one floor.

So much for him being the worlds best DJ.:rolleyes:

OK it's clear that you have a thing about numbers,it should never be about quantity but quality, some of the best ever nites ive been to (and ive been going since 1990 longer than most i know) have been in small clubs with like 200 or so people or illegal raves in warehouses and fields.

Tiesto caters for a specific type of crowd which is mostly younger, he plays cheesy euro Trance with big build ups and big breakdowns, if you heard original Trance from years it absolutely wipes the floor with this nonsense, im sure Mr Tiesto has some talent and kudos to him for getting to where he is today, but when you try and compare him to TRUE legends like Coxy and Sasha you cannot be taken seriously.:!:

Like a poor man's Jean Michelle Jarre! Whatever next? Scooter or Blackout Crew as best dance acts!!! Darren Styles inducted to Hall Of Fame??

Judgement you are, like, soooooooo right.

Tiesto is the best, he's soooooooooo cooooolllllllll. i only liked pop music until i first heard tiesto down the local.

My fave dance music is:

1. Tiesto
2. Cascada
3. Beyonce
4. Blazin' squad

Sasha? so what i've never heard of her.

Tiesto rools!

Judgement you are, like, soooooooo right.

Tiesto is the best, he's soooooooooo cooooolllllllll. i only liked pop music until i first heard tiesto down the local.

My fave dance music is:

1. Tiesto
2. Cascada
3. Beyonce
4. Blazin' squad

Sasha? so what i've never heard of her.

Tiesto rools!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ;)

ROGER SANCHEZ without doubt, absolutely rocks everytime he plays, wherever he plays!!!

also a close second id say louie vega as he is my fav dj ever!!!

but sanchez is the best in the business.

as a twosome id say deep dish, they play better together than they do on there own

Is Tiesto part of the backstreetboys?

If I had a list of DJs that were good, Tiesto wouldn't even make it on the top 100.

I just got up here, my eyes are still groggy and when I read someone thinks Tiesto is the best Dj I vomited slightly in my mouth

I wouldn't go see Tiesto if you paid me!

Now Carl Cox, Richie Hawtin, Laurent Garnier ( and yes Sasha WAS good a few years ago) could stomp Tiesto inott he ground.

It's an insult to Coxy, Hawtin etc to put Tiesto in the smae category.

If you want "Real Trance" not cheesy Euro nonsense check out Psy Trance.;)
For once I find myself in agreement with Jonny- try listening to DJ's such as Skazi, Eskimo or Protoculture. Technically brilliant in all ways, and Eskimo is worth seeing for the entertainment value alone!

same old question... raises same old answers...

like the person above said. popular doesn't necessarily mean good.

are the ashes ready to be scattered now, to be thrown of a cliff never to be seen again?

Any set by any of these is always worth getting;

James Zabiela, SHM, Mark Knight.

But Eddie Halliwell @ Amnesia last year was easily the best set I've ever experienced... That is even more impressive when you consider that I'm not really a Trance fan, and he was following on from Ferry Corsten and Above and Beyond.

Back