Who is the......

for me Hawtin as i luv his productions as well .....
but for worlds best Dj u could be looking at Guys like Zabelia or still the master that is Carl Cox!!!

this could be a long thread :lol:

....... worlds best DJ?

This should get some different views.

For me,

1. Tiesto

Tiesto = The worlds cheesiest no doubt, Trance music for teenagers :lol:

It's impossible to say, i would say Carl Cox overall but to be perfectably honest i have over the decades seen some unknown DJ's play such amazing sets that would make the "big guns" seem amateurish.;)

Tiesto = The worlds cheesiest no doubt, Trance music for teenagers :lol:

It's impossible to say, i wouls say Carl Cox overall but to be perfectably honest i have over the decades seen some unknown DJ's play such amazing sets that would make the "big guns" seem amateurish.;)

Ha, im no teenager, trance music is my thing.

Whether you agree with me or not, Tiesto is the only one who can sell out every venue.

o2 arena in London in August, he will get 20,000 +

Carl Cox wont, and no other DJ on here will.:lol:

And whoever said Sasha, please, this is a serious thread, no jokes please.

Whether you agree with me or not, Tiesto is the only one who can sell out every venue.

the majority of folk like p*sh Tiesto Trance Music .... in this case yes he sells more tix like the o2 arena ....

question was though!!! who is the best Dj .....
im sure if Sasha, Cox and the rest of them played to the crowd ...they would also sell out the o2 ....

IMO Sasha is a better DJ than TiestLOL :D

thank god we live in a world where selling out the o2 is not a judge of quality.

if your asking who is the most popular DJ to the kind of kids (and..I mean kids) who would go to dance at the o2 arena, then yes - Tiesto possibly is.

Technically the best DJ? Trance has to be the easiest stuff to mix. Big thuding bass to hide your cock ups and lots of breakdowns and well...trancey arms in the air bits to blend things in.

We will never know who is the best, its an impossible argument, but in terms of technical quality you have to look at the style etc & the tools used - at which point imho hip hop DJ's come into their own - Mr Scruff and the like. Lots of vinyl. lots of variety - never a missed beat.

Judging by this post alone you cannot be taken seriously, Carl Cox was ,when Tiesto was still in school a global phoneoman and still is, he has played all over the world and sells out all over the world, he has done more for dance music than cheesemeisters like Tiesto ever will,he has been on the scene from the very start and is still at the very top of his profession.

And your comments about Sasha are stupid as well, like Coxy Sasha has also played all over the world and has been there from the very start,and has done more for dance music that Tiesto ever has.

Please mate do me a favour and don't even begin to compare the likes of Tiesto to DJ's like Coxy and Sasha.:eek:

the majority of folk like p*sh Tiesto Trance Music .... in this case yes he sells more tix like the o2 arena ....

question was though!!! who is the best Dj .....
im sure if Sasha, Cox and the rest of them played to the crowd ...they would also sell out the o2 ....

IMO Sasha is a better DJ than TiestLOL :D

If you want "Real Trance" not cheesy Euro nonsense check out Psy Trance.;)

wait a minute, yeah, you are totally right. tiesto is the world's best dj without a shadow of a doubt.

So did the Spice Girls!!! Argument fcuked!

The best DJ's ride the crowd, play the right tracks, and get the atmosphere of the crowd.

Tiesto does that, I didnt say Carl Cox doesnt do that did I? Just said Tiesto is better, which is true.

Whoever said Sasha is a moron.

Sasha couldn't even sell out the Opera House in Boscombe a few months back, it was so empty they closed one floor.

So much for him being the worlds best DJ.:rolleyes:

Back