who is mainman

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MEATHEAD

WHO THE HELL IS THIS MAINMAN GUY?
WHAT GIVES HIM THE f***ING RIGHT TO COME ONTO THIS FORUM AND SLAG OFF PERFECTLY DECENT HUMAN BEINGS WHOSE ONLY FAULT IS TO PREFER THE COMPANY AND SEXUALITY OF THEIR OWN GENDER.
WHAT IS HIS PROBLEM?
LIVE AND LET LIVE I SAY.
LETS ALL PISS HIM OFF AND SEND LOADS OF ABUSE TO THE HOMOPHOBIC BASTARD DO IT SO EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT WE WILL NOT TAKE THIS TYPE OF INFANTILE ABUSE
:x :x :x

Don't let it get under your skin. They're only words. Everyone's different and entitled to their opinion. Who cares if the guy doesn't like gay people.

I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area in the seventies when the gay thing first took hold over here. After a good deal of exposure you come to find that some gay folks are disgusting freaks and others are OK and pretty normal besides their sexual orientation. Personally, I don't care much for gay men in general although I'm cordial with the ones I do know. I have a number of freinds who are lesbians and they just so happen to be the coolest chicks I know.

If I was a girl, I'd be gay for sure. Wait a minute, I guess I'm really just a lesbian trapped in a male's body - yeah, that's it!
crazy2.gif

Bamf, from your comments I assume you are homophobic?

'some gay folks are disgusting freaks and others are OK and pretty normal besides their sexual orientation. Personally, I don't care much for gay men in general although I'm cordial with the ones I do know'

What a lot of shit. Stay in the USA with your narrow minded friends. I bet you dont even realise you are being that way?

yeah, mainman was a bit if a twat. i banned him, hope he stays away!

Peaceful, Open-minded Clubbers 1

Fascist, ignorant bigots 0

Nice one James, and everyone else who supported the cause! ;)

Now, give yourselves a round of applause. :D

Let's hope he gets banned from Ibiza too!!! :twisted:

"What a lot of s***. Stay in the USA with your narrow minded friends. I bet you dont even realise you are being that way?"

Thanks for the positive comment about Americans, Dirk. As an American, I really appreciate it.

I thought being open-minded meant not grouping opinions toward different races, lifestyles, OR countries.

can't see the problem myself, i would like to see a lot more blokes turning gay in the coming years as that would mean there are more lovely ladies to go round, so here's for our gay friends (not female though as that would have a negative effect)! :cry: :cry: :cry:

wfusteve, I apologise for stereotyping your nation, it's just that I get the impression a few people think that way. I apologise again.

"What a lot of s***. Stay in the USA with your narrow minded friends. I bet you dont even realise you are being that way?"

Thanks for the positive comment about Americans, Dirk. As an American, I really appreciate it.

I thought being open-minded meant not grouping opinions toward different races, lifestyles, OR countries.

Come on, I think this Mainman has really rattled people. If you read Dirk's post it really says he should stay with his narrow-minded friends, in the US as he lives there. Not necessarily that people from the US are narrow-minded!

So, shall we all just forget about it and get along without so much sensitivity?

I reread the post, and can see how you see it, Jamese. If that's the case, then no problem. I apologize. I hate how you can't convey inflection online....

Granted, after seeing some of the Americans I met over there this summer, I understand why we get a bad rap, but I SWEAR there really are those of us who respect the global culture and don't want McDonalds everywhere!!!

It's just that most Americans that go over aren't familiar with Europe and are so isolated over on this side of the Atlantic that they have no idea what it's like. Acting as tourguide for 5 first-timers this summer, I admit there was a lot of cultural explanation and instructing going on...

Dirk Bigler said:
Bamf, from your comments I assume you are homophobic?

Oh no, not at all. I even have friends who are queer and we get along just fine - no BS. I really don't care what the men do as long as they don't come on to me (it's happened in the past). That's when they gimme the creaps.

comments about gay

u r right man!i don't understant why people thought u bad behave.Regular thought of straight people!Of course nothing embarrasing in your comments!On the whole Gay r very nice ,kind& cool people ... but :rolleyes: if any trying to hit on me (funny but only friendly talking ,it boost your ego)
;) _Hey man have u got little sister or girlfriend to introduce to myself...& keeps yours hands in your pockets!

As my mate always says 'better to be wank material for guys and girls than not for anyone at all'

I just get the impression that some people think that gay guys and girls are these freaks that are OK as long as they keep themselves to themselves? Would you not hate it if they thought the same about straight folk?

Each to there own is what I say.

Dirk Bigler said:
As my mate always says 'better to be wank material for guys and girls than not for anyone at all'

Each to there own is what I say.

Nicely put there, when you look at it like that!

Here's my philosophy:

:rolleyes: Jeezuz. You know, every time I have this sort of conversation, these little bitches start crying like I'm trying to repress, persecute or discriminate against them in some way. Look, I'm just poking fun at you. If it hurts your feelings, I'm really, really, really sorry. OK? No, really. ;)

Anyways, there are some Canadians on this forum that were pokin' fun at me recently and you know what? I'll show 'em when the time comes - you'll see! 8)

Ever joke around with your friends and one of them calls you a faggot?
Doesn't it make you wanna just punch the crap outta his little yellow belly?
C'mon, you know what I mean. :lol:

No, but seriously; It's a matter of taste. Some folks like vanilla, and others like chocolate. Some folks do and some folks don't.

Now this is what kinda bugs me: For all the trouble I've experienced with women, it made me wonder if homosexuals actually have a better lifestyle. After all, They say they're all gay.... Nahhh.

not really, if he calls you a faggot again just grab hold of his head and give him a large wet kiss, that'll shut him up! :twisted:

'faggot' 'bitches' 'queer'

Bamf, you are homophobic and I think you just dont know it. Do you call black guys niggers when referring to them or white guys honkies?

Oh, it is alright though isnt it, as long as you are joking?

I am married but have lots of gay friends. I frequent mixed clubs in Edinburgh because they have a better atmosphere than solely straight clubs. Thats why I like Ibiza so much.

I think you really have to have a word with your attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back