Who is Christian Bale?

sex_pist_flogF.jpg

Please tell me another. :lol:

im working on one as we speak, but i cant stop staring at the light...

Yep, I think I shall add my tuppenceworth and say that Christian Bale is an absolutely superb actor. American Psycho is my all time favourite movie! I don't usually gush about celebs but he can be as arrogant as he wishes as far as i'm concerned.

Doesnt he realise they need material for the outtakes on the bonus DVD :spank:

What was the accent all about, does he go al NYC when he's acting hard :confused: What a c0ck !!

I think they're just getting mildly aroused by his mardi moment.

Still thinking he's an ar$e here.

I guess you're just more of a sub than me...still not getting aroused by his stupid Queeny tantrum here.

...hate Hollywood action films here also.

I guess you're just more of a sub than me...still not getting aroused by his stupid Queeny tantrum here.

...hate Hollywood action films here also.

start a petition to ban anger than :lol:

jeez, the man had a strop at work cos someone made him funk up his scene, and he had a rant. who knows, could have been take 20 for all we know.

start a petition to ban anger than :lol:

jeez, the man had a strop at work cos someone made him funk up his scene, and he had a rant. who knows, could have been take 20 for all we know.

So if you were working on set you'd be another yes man.

I'd throw tomatoes at him.

if i was directing the film, id take him to one side once he calmed down to tell him he was bang out of order. ;)

and where the hell are you gonna find tomatos from on the set of a post apocalyptic war movie?

:lol:

Quite.

If I was on the set I would make it my eternal ambition to raise so much as a titter out of the over-serious twonk.

Then, having gone through this episode, I would then consider it my duty to make him look as silly as I possibly could - a la Gervais and Affleck in extras, and pray to god it was being filmed. :lol:

Could I just confirm from the fanboys that if it was someone non-trendy, he would be villified as necessary?

I think your diplomacy has more to do with his big muscles and masterful charm.

I couldnt careless if he had big muscles and masterful charm. so long as he doesnt ruin the film and does the best job he can possibly do in his chosen profession, i shall not be complaining.

Christ, if they sat down and discussed every little issue on the film set, we'd be lucky to see it released before 2100. he had a moment, calmed down and everyone got on with what they were paid to do. :rolleyes::lol:

...and it's worth having a laugh at his expense.

I couldn't give a flying fook about the film schedule - far too busy watching Dan flexing. :lol:

Back