Who is Christian Bale?

...and it's worth having a laugh at his expense.

I couldn't give a flying fook about the film schedule - far too busy watching Dan flexing. :lol:

dont you mean moan that he raised his voice and used a few expletives and threatening language against another human being. ;)

...and it's worth having a laugh at his expense.

I couldn't give a flying fook about the film schedule - far too busy watching Dan flexing. :lol:

Indeed. I like him as an Actor but he needs laughing at for pulling a stunt like that.

Who wouldnt want to watch Dan Flex ;-)

He was clearly proving that you DON'T mess with

Pat Bateman
Batman
John Conor

all rolled into one :D

The thing regarding his family and the assault - apparantly it was over money, the sister and mum wanted some basically and he wouldnt pay up (even though he gives money to them anyway)

Not sure how true that is. Unless it was publicity for Batman film.

Who knows???

I heard a bit of the rant on the local radio - he is talking to an extra who was laughing and joking about isnt he?

He was part of the crew (cinematographer). And he walked into the shot.

Clearly didn't warrant a hissy fit of Veruca Salt-esqe proportions. Funny though

He's a great actor, but obviously a cock too.

All Hollywood types are probably cocks.

What with everyone kissing their asses 24/7 and all.

wasn't he the small boy in "empire of the sun"?

my english literature teacher used to put the video of that on whenever he was too hungover to teach

Not that you can really excuse Mr Bale for tearing that poor sod a whole selection of new arseh*les but given that he's known for being incredibly intense and known to immerse himself completely in his roles and given that the scene he was filming was, "very emotional", he was probably all focussed and ready to go when said unfortunate incident occurred which meant that the Bale Acting chip misfired all the pre-loaded emotion into a furious arsey.

A bit like if the postman bangs on the door and disturbs your w*nking at a critical moment.

Still I hope he apologised afterwards.

Bale, that is. Not the postman. He never does.

I know a girl who got disturbed by the postman when she was playing with a toy. She dragged him in and made him finish the job. Filth.

Lovely. Now that truly is a first class service.

That once happened to Postman Pat too. Mrs Goggins was insatiable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back