Who has booked for 2022?

Arriving this Saturday the 18th for 4 days, can't wait! So far going to Pacha on Sat night, then BoatHouse (for late lunch) on Sunday, still trying to work out what to do Sunday evening, Monday and Tues. Staying in San Antonio for the first time, any recommendations for amazing seafood would be much appreciated.

Staying in San Antonio for the first time, any recommendations for amazing seafood would be much appreciated.
Es Gerret (just up from Mambo) and Es Virot (just into the Bay) - both owned by the same family. Can Pujol, further past Cala de Bou, and El Viejo Gallo in Port des Torrent

Arriving this Saturday the 18th for 4 days, can't wait! So far going to Pacha on Sat night, then BoatHouse (for late lunch) on Sunday, still trying to work out what to do Sunday evening, Monday and Tues. Staying in San Antonio for the first time, any recommendations for amazing seafood would be much appreciated.
Es rebost de can prat in westend , i found Es Gerret not pricey but nos as good value (i won t go back means everything) as Es rebost ..Es rebost casuela 24€ if into seafood
So if Es virot same prices as es gerret, thank u i will give a miss along august trip

Going for my 40th in Aug. Decided to stay at Hostal Salinas. Looking forward to some time spent at Sa Trinxa. Can anybody reccomend any other local places to eat/drink at?

OK, so I'm going to post based on my experiences...

I checked in at approximately 5pm bst. We landed ar approximately 4 pm, and I went through moto luis. Insanely easy, basic car rental stuff and I was off. (FYI take a short video of your car, that way if there is an issue you have backup) . Fyi I had my rental car, all the paperwork, etc. In less than 5 minutes. Can't recommend moto luis enough.

Anyways, I have a hire car in my name...and I'm covered by credit card stuff...

Anyways I take a video of the car (top tip, ANYWAYS TAKE A video) and we're off. Under 5 mins to get the car. Epic.

OMG, I met 5 local dudes (nicest guys ever, didn't crack 25....I was a terrible guest....I bought drinks, etc. I just hope any American picks up where I left off (which is get the locals drunk)

OK, so I'm going to post based on my experiences...

I checked in at approximately 5pm bst. We landed ar approximately 4 pm, and I went through moto luis. Insanely easy, basic car rental stuff and I was off. (FYI take a short video of your car, that way if there is an issue you have backup) . Fyi I had my rental car, all the paperwork, etc. In less than 5 minutes. Can't recommend moto luis enough.

Anyways, I have a hire car in my name...and I'm covered by credit card stuff...

Anyways I take a video of the car (top tip, ANYWAYS TAKE A video) and we're off. Under 5 mins to get the car. Epic.

OMG, I met 5 local dudes (nicest guys ever, didn't crack 25....I was a terrible guest....I bought drinks, etc. I just hope any American picks up where I left off (which is get the locals drunk)
Lol I feel like I should be live blogging this...

Blah blah blah.

I go down to pdb central and start drinking. Super odd, only a few bars open. OK, no big deal so I land at a fun spot and have a couple beers (first since the plane. Apparently 8pm is the bare minimum for human interaction, not judging just an observation...

I keep drinking and chatting with the staff and customers, 4 or 5 rounds later I chat up 5 local kids. Super nice dudes, we hang and kick it (using Google translate to communicate) . I am chatting with the pole dancers (apparently a specialty of mine) and talking to the dudes via Google translate, best night ever. I've never had to communicate shot recipes to anyone without all the booze available.

Long story short, I had a great night thanks to others. Can't wait to do it again

Last edited:
OK, this sucks. I just answered a bunch of work emails not anyone's fault but mine. Fyi this is what addiction looks like.

Aka being American.

Anyways, I had all the pole dancers looking over during their sets, chatting them up, etc. Super nice gals, really impressed with what they can do. The dancers crushed it, genuinely impressed. I was talking to the first dancer and I didn't realize the second pair of dancers was the first gal and another. They asked if I wanted a picture and I declined....the one gal got super mad and walked her friend away. Top tip, didn't decline a picture if they ask first

Always take pictures with dancers.

Anyways, I had at least 6 different gals proposition me on the way back to hotel. Was really surprised, that is super vegas-y. I have no issue with sex workers, just surprised it was that overt.

Last edited:
So u stayed AT Murphys bar and met the italian Twins that work there..n decline a pic on their request, i never say No to pics request , but always be on alert with pickpockets
Do they speak english as they kept talking in italian on their insta

OK, this sucks. I just answered a bunch of work emails not anyone's fault but mine. Fyi this is what addiction looks like.

Aka being American.

Anyways, I had all the pole dancers looking over during their sets, chatting them up, etc. Super nice gals, really impressed with what they can do. The dancers crushed it, genuinely impressed. I was talking to the first dancer and I didn't realize the second pair of dancers was the first gal and another. They asked if I wanted a picture and I declined....the one gal got super mad and walked her friend away. Top tip, didn't decline a picture if they ask first

Always take pictures with dancers.

Anyways, I had at least 6 different gals proposition me on the way back to hotel. Was really surprised, that is super vegas-y. I have no issue with sex workers, just surprised it was that overt.
Did the pole dancers get a mention in any of the work emails? 🥳

Back