Who has booked for 2022?

If you'd like more of an insight into what some of the locals are actually like - this youtuber is my favourite: https://www.youtube.com/c/KhalidAlAmeri
Well, I really liked that (I got as far as the living room of the royal suite). Tiffy, you're so hospitable. Thank you for your valuable insight. And even though I didn't get to go to Dubai this time, I will have to visit in the future.

And of course Ibiza.

I'm so removed from the lifestyle that once would have had me front and center at Ushuaia or Amnesia...

And if I were to go to Ibiza, I honestly would feel really out of place at a mainstream venue at this point in my life. I'll be forty two in about a month. I look old, and I am divested from the nightlife in my native southern California - I can barely convince myself to go out for dinner...

But I am drawn to Ibiza's charm, and as I mentioned, I'm really curious about Marriott's W in Santa Eulalia, which I perceive as likely more solitude than PdB as it were...

I think maybe I will do this, but probably not until 2024 or later.

everyone has been so charming, and I like Europe more every day - all of you... Thank you SpotLight!!!!

Well, I really liked that (I got as far as the living room of the royal suite). Tiffy, you're so hospitable. Thank you for your valuable insight. And even though I didn't get to go to Dubai this time, I will have to visit in the future.

And of course Ibiza.

I'm so removed from the lifestyle that once would have had me front and center at Ushuaia or Amnesia...

And if I were to go to Ibiza, I honestly would feel really out of place at a mainstream venue at this point in my life. I'll be forty two in about a month. I look old, and I am

And of course Ibiza.

And if I were to go to Ibiza, I honestly would feel really out of place at a mainstream venue at this point in my life. I'll be forty two in about a month. I look old, and I am divested from the nightlife in my native southern California - I can barely convince myself to go out for dinner...

But I am drawn to Ibiza's charm, and as I mentioned, I'm really curious about Marriott's W in Santa Eulalia, which I perceive as likely more solitude than PdB as it were...

everyone has been so charming, and I like Europe more every day - all of you... Thank you SpotLight!!!!
You would not feel too old at 42 in Ibiza 👍

Any things in particular you want to know about?
Best time/month to visit? Done a little bit of research and seems like June and September are the best time to avoid the major crowds but still get that vibe.

Where to stay?

Clubs/places to visit/avoid

Other useful tips/advice

Thanks

Best time/month to visit? Done a little bit of research and seems like June and September are the best time to avoid the major crowds but still get that vibe.

Where to stay?

Clubs/places to visit/avoid

Other useful tips/advice

Thanks
September is my favourite month to visit, probably gone in September into October about 90% of my visits, usually for closings. Im trying June for the first time this year... On a normal year, some parties havent kicked off their residencies in early June, and on the other hand, some parties have had their closing by early to mid September. So if you choose either month and want as much on offer as possible, go late June or early September.

I really like Figueretas for a more chilled holiday in the day and great access to Ibiza town, and i love San An for a livelier holiday, pretty cheap accomodation and the bus station that can get you most places or near to. There are far more areas that im not clued up on, all depends what youre after.

All the clubs are pretty good, if you attend a night where the music suits, im sure you will have a good time. Some parties can be super busy, so if youre not a fan then ask on the forum first. Be easier to point you in a direction if we know what your music tastes are.

Visit the huge array of beaches, visit Dalt Villa in Ibiza town, the Sunset strip is worth a venture down for a first time and see if its your bag.

Other tips, if not driving and on a budget then use the excellent bus service where you can. Dont just eat at restaurants on frontline..., theres a huge thread of restaurants on spotlight to have a look at...

Might be a better thread than this for this stuff, will have a look and link it here

Last edited:
September is my favourite month to visit, probably gone in September into October about 90% of my visits, usually for closings. Im trying June for the first time this year... On a normal year, some parties havent kicked off their residencies in early June, and on the other hand, some parties have had their closing by mid to late September. So if you choose either month and want as much on offer as possible, go late June or early September.

I really like Figueretas for a more chilled holiday in the day and great access to Ibiza town, and i love San An for a livelier holiday, pretty cheap accomodation and the bus station that can get you most places or near to. There are far more areas that im not clued up on, all depends what youre after.

All the clubs are pretty good, if you attend a night where the music suits, im sure you will have a good time. Some parties can be super busy, so if youre not a fan then ask here first. Be easier to point you in a direction if we know what your music tastes are.

Visit the huge array of beaches, visit Dalt Villa in Ibiza town, the Sunset strip is worth a venture down for a first time and see if its your bag.

Other tips, if not driving and on a budget then use the excellent bus service where you can. Dont just eat at restaurants on frontline..., theres a huge thread of restaurants on spotlight to have a look at...

Might be a better thread than this for this stuff, will have a look and link it here
Was thinking about going for maybe 5 days with a couple of mates, would you say that is enough for a first timer? Looking at 2019 calendar I would say amnesia, dc10, hi, octan, pacha, privilege, and ushuaia would all be places I’d be interested in.
Generally speaking how early in advance should I start looking at booking plane tickets/hotel? Is now too early?

Was thinking about going for maybe 5 days with a couple of mates, would you say that is enough for a first timer? Looking at 2019 calendar I would say amnesia, dc10, hi, octan, pacha, privilege, and ushuaia would all be places I’d be interested in.
Generally speaking how early in advance should I start looking at booking plane tickets/hotel? Is now too early?
5 days is decent trip for Ibiza id say to start off with.

All those clubs are decent but they host different music on each night. Vastly different in some cases, so need to specify music taste and then its easier to say what club to hit on certain nights. Although weve not got much announced as of yet to get stuck into 😉

5 days is decent trip for Ibiza id say to start off with.

All those clubs are decent but they host different music on each night. Vastly different in some cases, so need to specify music taste and then its easier to say what club to hit on certain nights. Although weve not got much announced as of yet to get stuck into 😉
Go for a week and have some chilled days in-between big nights out

Hotels you will be able to book with free cancellation, so no harm in looking and booking now.

Traditionally, flights only go in one direction > more expensive the closer you get
... although that hasn't necessarily been the case the last two years because of all of the uncertainty and ever-changing situation. You would hope we're out of the thick of things and there's definitely some good deals about at the moment. I don't think you'll find much cheaper than what's on offer now - and if the travel sector bounces back as predicted, flight prices will rocket sooner or later

Hotels you will be able to book with free cancellation, so no harm in looking and booking now.

Traditionally, flights only go in one direction > more expensive the closer you get
... although that hasn't necessarily been the case the last two years because of all of the uncertainty and ever-changing situation. You would hope we're out of the thick of things and there's definitely some good deals about at the moment. I don't think you'll find much cheaper than what's on offer now - and if the travel sector bounces back as predicted, flight prices will rocket sooner or later
The flights are cheap at the minute

Not for 20-23 May... madness. :(

Any advice/tips for a first timer this summer?
Ibiza is expensive. Ibiza is pure temptation. For these reasons I generally advise shorter trips. Pick a few nights and some nice restaurants and day time activities you want to do and head to these, a 3/4 day trip, maximise the fun over a shorter period and worry less about pacing yourself and budget.

And of course Ibiza.

I am 43, I do not feel old or look out of place in Ibiza, not in clubs or anywhere else. There are many people there older than me, on dancefloors and everywhere else, they are not out of place either.

Ibiza is expensive. Ibiza is pure temptation. For these reasons I generally advise shorter trips. Pick a few nights and some nice restaurants and day time activities you want to do and head to these, a 3/4 day trip, maximise the fun over a shorter period and worry less about pacing yourself and budget.
What are some things/activities one should not definitely not be cheap enough. I’ve heard that pregaming before the clubs is a must.

Back