Who has booked for 2019?

Similar dates to me. I have a room in PDB right now, but might change it if I can get something better for a reasonable price in Fig/Ibiza Town. It's still an easy walk from PDB to Fig/Ibiza Town (I like walking, fortunately). :)
Might see you in PDB for few beers, if you fancy a meet up? Send me a message nearer time ;)

I'm getting a but tired of the young UK crowd in San Antonio and the long commute times to it from anywhere else in the island, so that's why I wanna try out PDB. Also, I wanna be close to a real beach. PDB is not the nicest but I do like it's length and the mixture of nationalities.

The cost does bug me, but whatever. I could cut my hotel costs in half if staying in San Antonio but I really wanna experience a different part of the island. I thought last year was my last but I can't give this place up..im not exactly gung-ho about not building up my savings each year

Not booked at the moment, but my dates are set for 2nd Aug - 16th Aug, Should be booked up in the next couple of weeks?

I'm getting a but tired of the young UK crowd in San Antonio and the long commute times to it from anywhere else in the island, so that's why I wanna try out PDB. Also, I wanna be close to a real beach. PDB is not the nicest but I do like it's length and the mixture of nationalities.

The cost does bug me, but whatever. I could cut my hotel costs in half if staying in San Antonio but I really wanna experience a different part of the island. I thought last year was my last but I can't give this place up..im not exactly gung-ho about not building up my savings each year
Stay near figuertas.. PDB can be terrible and the walk to and from is great..

After finalizing the babysitter we have booked: 01st to 08th October
Hopefully we will start with a great Cocoon closing after party like last year and
@Tucker it would be great to meet you both again on the dance floor
@super moderator “Mr Soon” I would be great to get a chance to reinvite you to a beer?

133 days to wait! Finally booked up for 31st August for a week. Every year have stayed PDB but mixing it up this year and heading over to SA bay for a change! Absolutely can’t wait, and loving all the line ups starting to fill up now ?

Hopefully we will start with a great Cocoon closing after party like last year and
@super moderator “Mr Soon” I would be great to get a chance to reinvite you to a beer?
We visit Ibiza early this year in May. But hopefully we will also return in October and it would be good to see you again.

we shall certainly meet again!!

What star rating are you looking for @Nobbie Q ? I don’t find San An to be cheaper than PDB at all. But that is for 4 star and above (I know, I know - too many bad experiences below that rating)

Back