Who has booked for 2019?

Looking at hotels... But will be going from Fri 7 June to Mon 10 June.

Went three times this year..may only go once next year...

Looking at hotels... But will be going from Fri 7 June to Mon 10 June...

without knowing any of the club programs?

gossip thread must wait for another week or so, but 2019 *might* see changes in both venues as well as weekdays for some of the big nights. the outcome of this season has set quite a few things in motion I think

without knowing any of the club programs?

gossip thread must wait for another week or so, but 2019 *might* see changes in both venues as well as weekdays for some of the big nights. the outcome of this season has set quite a few things in motion I think
Oh thanks for the heads up, my plan was to do music on at amnesia and Solomon at pacha but I will wait until I know more now...

I am so impatient I can hardly wait to Book again

Looking forward to the 2019 gossip!

Every year for the past nearly 8 years iv said I don't know if il be back. Not because I don't want to but because of my personal life..

I NEED to find away to get to cocoon next year again.

Last edited:
We have our dates for next September (to coincide with a visit to the UK) - can not wait to book!
Just can't decide on which room at Pikes to go for! Definitely waiting to see if they do an early bird booking sale after this season ends

We have our dates for next September (to coincide with a visit to the UK) - can not wait to book!
Just can't decide on which room at Pikes to go for! Definitely waiting to see if they do an early bird booking sale after this season ends
We have just been discussing the rooms at breakfast. Got to be room 26 surely.

We were going to have Room 26 for our Wedding but needed more space for us all to get ready so went with 25 instead.

Maybe the Rocket St George room though - looks amazing!

Will have a look at that one. Is there a webpage with various pictures of rooms with the numbers that I can look at.

This is looking like my last solo trip. Met a lovely lady earlier this year but already had this holiday booked and paid for. When I get home at the weekend my work to persuade her Ibiza is a good idea starts. Will have to look at family friendly places though as she has a 14 year old son. Might be an idea to let him take a mate but worried that could end up all Kevin and Perry.

Back