Who fancies a line of bananas?

It is!

I repeat...

People woke up in the 80s/90s because of political unrest. Ecstasy helped things along with a bit of divine timing that's all.

Yes and no. It became so big and survived because the average joe got on one. There was very little political motivation for them, unless on a subconscious level.

Wow! 8) 8) 8)

I love him - his early 70s work with the Hot Band (namely Southern Man) is brilliant!

One of a kind and such a tragic loss. :cry:

Tim Sweeney put me on to this track a couple of years back. Spine-tingling.

Sylvester - I need somebody tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvdluFpQV-Q

100bpm sleazy proto-house from 1979

----------------------

as for the narcos - you can still find the real deal but it's getting harder. Had a proper £12 bean on NYE which reminded me of what it was all about, but the overall market is screwed - I think prices will rise bigtime as demand exceeds supply, the pound continues to stay weak and quality control elsewhere falls.

It will never replace esctasy. The high just never really seems to happen.

It's different in character to ecstasy, but the high is there. I've had soft vision, eye wobbles and other stuff. I've known about it for ages and people who saw me while on it way back assumed I was on E.

I wonder who the first person was to try it. You know, just watering their plants and thought "I wonder what would happen...." :lol:

It's never been used as plant food. It would probably kill your plants. :eek: I'd assume someone developed it knowing what they were trying to achieve, as the chemical structure is very similar to amphetamine/MDMA.

It's different in character to ecstasy, but the high is there. I've had soft vision, eye wobbles and other stuff. I've known about it for ages and people who saw me while on it way back assumed I was on E.

It's never been used as plant food. It would probably kill your plants. :eek: I'd assume someone developed it knowing what they were trying to achieve, as the chemical structure is very similar to amphetamine/MDMA.

I've had the eye wobbles and the odd huffing and puffing but something is missing.
Actually maybe it is just me - it is perfect for dancing and being sociable so ignore me. :lol:

Yeah, doesn't have the sparkly magic of MDMA, but is still pretty good and has some stuff of its own (extreme horniness!).

Back