Which is the best night at Pacha this year?

TigerVlc

We're going in early September, and we want to be sure it will be a crowded but not a packed night.

Which wouldn't you recommend?

TigerVlc said:
We're going in early September, and we want to be sure it will be a crowded but not packed night.

personally i wouldn't reccomend subliminal session.

This order for me - Underwater, Ministry, Pure Pacha, Subliminal (all depends on line-up when you're there as well tho).

Barbie said:
This order for me - Underwater, Ministry, Pure Pacha, Subliminal (all depends on line-up when you're there as well tho).

True. Line-up is basic to decide. Personally, the 6 decks set of X-Press 2 on September 2nd can be incredible.

In hed kandi, maybe you can find a more disco 70s, relaxed and "glamourous" ambient.

Robo said:
TigerVlc said:
We're going in early September, and we want to be sure it will be a crowded but not packed night.

Why do you think so? I read Subliminal was impressive. Anyway our first on the list was Pete Tong and the 30th anniversary.

Is Subliminal the hardest night for house among all Pacha nights?
I think Roger Sanchez's night would be too mellow for us.
And people told me not to go to Ministry.
As for Darren Emerson, I personally don't know his music, but some friends told me his sets are kinda special and odd.

Am I right or wrong?

Robo said:
TigerVlc said:

Don't listen to this - utter drivel.

Erik/Choo Choo blew the f'king roof off on 6th August.

And i know a good night when i see one ;)

I would say Subliminal, Underwater, Release Yourself, Ministry, Pure Pacha.

woof!
I'd clone myself to try all those nights. I wouldn't be able to do all those nights myself.
I don't have it clear now. :oops:

whats Release Yourself like on the monday? Not many reports on it it seems. Subliminal and underwater seem to be getting the most reports.

as an ibiza virgin who looks unlikely to be able to go to either underwater or subliminal sessions, would you advise it over manumission?

or would you advise manumission, go to carl cox early on tuesday and leave at about 2am to go to pacha for underwater... or would it just be too weird to listen to funky house after hard techno...? :eek:

Go to Release Yourself.

Didn't do Ministry this year, but have been last few years and IMO it draws a younger scruffier crowd. Not one of my ibiza fave's.

this order

I would recommend that you the following nights by order: Underwater (zee best), RYS, Subliminal. Dunno about Pure pacha but I heard nice feedback.

Back