Which is the best night at Pacha this year?

Please let's clarify all this mess ;)
As not everyone likes most the same night, logically for there're different ways to play house (and different types of house), it would be great if the clubbing experts on here told what kind of house will people listen to each night.

Robo, Barbie, James, etc, ... people in general please lend your hand.

TigerVlc said:
We're going in early September, and we want to be sure it will be a crowded but not a packed night.

Which wouldn't you recommend?

I went two weeks in July and August. Here are my comments:

Underwater (saw X Press 2 and Emerson): very English night, music reminded me a lot underworld era, not that much tim deluxe, not much energy in the crowd, pacha not very packed at all.

Subliminal (saw harry romero and morillo): much better, pacha packed, music very subliminal labels oriented (i go back, dancin', ...) finish by morillo was excellent (queen). Crowd much better than underwater, more glamorous, more girls, older.

Pacha (saw tong, cassius and guetta): very very crowded and 60 euros! was august so way too crowded, music very different from one DJ to the other. Liked cassius and guetta, tong is not great (have seen him 3 times now). very young crowd (20's).

Release Yourself: Excellent, music is superb quality house, very nice crowd, amazing girls, older crowd as well.

Its up to you, now!

quele said:
Subliminal (saw harry romero and morillo): much better, pacha packed, music very subliminal labels oriented (i go back, dancin', ...) finish by morillo was excellent (queen). Crowd much better than underwater, more glamorous, more girls, older.

Agree with everything you said.

Sounds like you went same night as us - how wicked was it ;)

Subliminal gets my vote 8)

Erick is still the best DJ :!:

Subliminal has good crowd and you can be sure that the club is full :D

Superstara said:
Subliminal gets my vote 8)

Erick is still the best DJ :!:

Subliminal has good crowd and you can be sure that the club is full :D

Exactly.

How anyone can they didn't enjoy it must be crazy :!:

Underwater V Subliminal

out in ibiza for a week in september, and was wondering which of these 2 nights i should opt for.

tuesday 9th / Underwater - Darren Emerson and Tim Deluxe B2B. Lottie and FC Kahuna

wednesday 10th / Subliminal - Erick Morillo, Richard F, Seb Fontaine

i read the pacha thread and someone mentioned that underwater wasnt all that busy (i think back in july).

whats the vibe likely to be like in september?

is emerson playin 'funky' prog...and what should i expect from Deluxe and co?

i'm more into prog and tech house and electro than anything else.

2 years back i was in pacha on a MOS night. hated the music. if that helps.

cheers :)

Dude!- U must do both!

Unless Coxy's spinning at Space on Tues

-Coz there really is no match for Subliminal on wed

sounds like the crowd is great but whats the music like at Subliminal? i wasnt too keen on that 'subliminal sessions' cd that morillo released....

the latest subliminal album was the least favoured of the lot. -the subliminal tent last night at Creamfields was rockin tho ;)

Music at subliminal is still funky, but more techy now.

Right now if I HAD to choose Id choose underwater- purely coz its also a top lineup and ive never been to an underwater event before. Plus Im beginning to do a Barbie and turn up whereever Morillo plays! :lol:

Subliminal rocked when we were there

Morillo was on better form than he had been

Robbie Rivera was absolutely brilliant!

What about Def Mix on a saturday night, is this any good? are Morales and Knuckles there every Saturday night?

Really enjoyed Subliminal the last two years, although last year it was no longer a secret and was a lot busier.

I avoid the weekends at Pacha as there a lot more locals and I feel the atmosphere is missing sometimes. It is also far, far too busy and I cant enjoy myself.

Roger Sanchez last year was one of my best nights ever in Ibiza. Enough room to move about and no one barging into you. An eight hour set with some truly amazing music. Funky house through to tribal - Brilliant! A really up for it crowd. :eek:

So Release Yourself offers funky to tribal house, Subliminal funky to techy house (or is it hardhouse??). What about Underwater, Pure Pacha, Ministry and Def Mix?

Has any1 done Scandal on Sundays?

Back