which dj's are in or out?

I know Ibiza is a "house" Island but there's absolutely no need to diss this Trance DJ's. Each to their own in musical taste but there's no need to say they're rubbish just because it's not your music!

trance

if one really doesn't like a particuar style of music, one surely is justified in calling it rubbish. I've never heard a single trance DJ who I liked.

If you can't stand funky house, you can call David Morales rubbish all you want. You're probably wouldn't be too far off either :p

dj' dj's

Have to say that the Dj's that i want to see this yr at ibiza would be from a selection of dj's that are playing while i am there so i'll be off to the nights where my fave dj's are.
I like Erick Morillo, Little louie vega, Carl Cox,
Who's in or out is anyones guess.
MYNC who are at cream sound interesting, ive never heard them but it sounds like fun.
I'm gonna go to cocoon at Amnesia havnt' seen Sven Vath for ages maybe 6/7 yrs
The Pacha party is worrying me with pete bloody tong playing. He is a great Radio Dj and highlights some cool music but in the clubs that i have seen him play i didn't like him. dodgy mixing combined with music that didn't really gel. Although he'll probably be acting mainly as a host and introducing stuff on radio 1. I'm sure there will be lots of other good dj's for the opening party.
I like Lotiie as well her style lends itself to the terrace's at space, will be going to dc10 for first time she might be there.
As long as the Dj puts everyone in a good mood then thats all that matters.
So shame on any Dj out there that tries to ruin my night with a pile of old S@#*e .

Back