which dj's are in or out?

Ill probably pass on Jules as well...troo bad Corsten isnt playing anywhere...Would love to see Armin Van Buuren, PVD, Tiesto and some other chillout DJ´s as well

Erick and PVD are my faves, but would also like to catch:

Smokin' Jo - think she plays at manumission and DC10 sometimes??
Sister Bliss - clockwork/gallery
Jon Carter - warmed up for Morillo at subliminal last time and he rocked it
Seamus Haji - absolute quality
Kid Creme - genius
Gotta see DJ Gee on Bora Bora (and it's FREE) 8)

dj's

got to see splimatt again playing his mix of hard house and old school

would like to oakey. as well

Re: arman van heldon

ksixty9 said:
spottydognot being cheeky KS9 but do you not mean armin van buuren(my spellings not the best)

no armin van heldon, not armin van buuren, they are to diffrent dj's
i have not herd armin van buuren, but i can't stadn armin van heldon, he's an american dj who think he can play hip hop/rnb in manumisson.
any who is surposed to be a good dj should know what i crowd wants to hear and when you in ibiza going mad, the last think you want to hear is a slowed down hip hop track in club that should be playing house/trance.
Amen k69, no hip hop in ibiza please....but Armen van burren is wicked sick......another great dutch dj

premile said:
Tops on my list: Paul Van Dyk, Danny Tenaglia, Tim Deluxe & Darren Emerson @ Underwater, Carl Cox, and Sasha.

Not to be a hater, but I'll pass on: Tall Paul, Fergie, Sven Vath, Judge Jules,

My thoughts exactly.....and add MOS and Roger Sanchez to my tops list..........i dont' know between MOS and PVD they're both playing the same night cream and pacha...........what do i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
nik

Wanting to see...

Lawler on the Terrace, Tenaglia, Morillo, Xpress 2, Tong, Murk

Wanting to avoid...

Judge Jules, Dave Pearce, Fergie, Ferry Corsten, any other hard dance djs

must see dj's in ibiza

carl cox
roger sanchez
steve lawler
fatboy slim
danny teneglia
eric morillo
whoever is at sundays at space.....
danny howells
deep dish

pacha4life said:
i dont' know between MOS and PVD they're both playing the same night cream and pacha...........what do i DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MOS v. PvD: Paul Van Dyk all the way.

macdonsj said:
Wanting to avoid...

Judge Jules, Dave Pearce, Fergie, Ferry Corsten, any other hard dance djs

I wouldn't call them DJ's hard dance, more like cheesy commerical house or cheesy trance.

Worth seeing Tim Deluxe he always rocks! Tenaglia, still not seen him, I must see him this year!! :D

BARTONIOUS: Howells can bring it -- don't get me wrong, but there were sets where he didn't really do it for me. Compared to other D.J's who almost always deliver like PvD and Danny T :D

premile said:
BARTONIOUS: Howells can bring it -- don't get me wrong, but there were sets where he didn't really do it for me. Compared to other D.J's who almost always deliver like PvD and Danny T :D
ill give you danny t but def not pvd....pvd is def not like he used to be...and howells ive heard live about 6 times and he never dissapoints...a different set everytime with new tracks and new styles....i also have like 5 live sets and they are ridiculous....

I am hoping to see danny tenaglia - carl cox - digweed and of course sasha - has anyone got any idea when and if sasha will be there?

Im always impressed by Morillo (god), Sasha always sounds fresh, Sven Vath blows my mind, Josh Wink is just class, Yousef, Tiesto and PVD nights for Cream in Amnesia have AMAZING turn outs too!
Smokin Jo, Im seein more and more of Jon Carter- and gettin more and more impressed.

msoprano13 said:
ill give you danny t but def not pvd....pvd is def not like he used to be...and howells ive heard live about 6 times and he never dissapoints...a different set everytime with new tracks and new styles....i also have like 5 live sets and they are ridiculous....

Hey - whatever floats your boat -- as long as we boogie down this summer it's ALL GOOD 8)

Morillo always delivers for me, Sven Vath and Sasha also rock too. However it is suprising that no one has mentioned David Morales and Frankie Knuckles! I know I will definitely have to catch the Defmix if it is going on this year.

Can't wait to see Richie Hawtin @ Cocoon, surprised nobody mentioned him...I just saw him a few days ago and still haven't recovered -- amazing!

The entire slate of parties @ Pacha is highly worthwhile (depending on who's playing MoS). Morillo is an absolute must. Superb crowd control, unbelievable enhusasm, some of the best technical skills you'll ever see. The only (minor) gripe I have with Morillo is that he overuses acappellas from Subliminal records.

Tuesday night is most unfair with Emerson & Deluxe going head-to-head with Coxy...shite!

I always avoid San Antonio like a plague (Cafe Mambo excepted). Cream was a huge disappointed last year -- PVD is pure crap! Decent producer, awful DJ -- if you want to have you brains mashed, go see him, or maybe Godskitchen crew...yuk!

weird....it's as if you've never seen djs b4 :eek:

I don't know about you...but where I come from the scene is packed, and I got to listen to many of the djs mentioned in this topic.

I think it's not the DJ alone I wanna hear....but the combunation of the dj...the place...the island's atmosphere

NO NEED TO MENTION NAMES. Just bring it on....

8)

don't you think so?

Guy "Freedom"

Oh yeah.....and if you're not letting go of the names, I guess Richie Hawtin, James Zabiela, Carl Cox and Sasha.....are my pick

Back