which club and line-up did you enjoy the most this year ?

Inside Space, sun aug 3rd

James Zabelia, Steve Lawler, Felix da Housecat.

One of my best nights Ever.

cream @ amnesia 7th august (radio 1 essential mix)

first night this yeah and absolutely amazing!!! loved every minute of it (apart from all the dickheads with there tops off banging into you and giving a shit)

also essential mix party @ eden on the saturday

best i've seen jules play for a while, fergie was banging as ever and eddie halliwell........... well i think that was quite possibly the best performance i have ever witness by a DJ - breathtaking is an understatement!!!

Andy Holmes sounds like we did exactly the same thing this year, year that Amnesia thing on the 7th was amaziiiing but tooooooo crowded!

Ibiza-girlie said:
Andy Holmes sounds like we did exactly the same thing this year, year that Amnesia thing on the 7th was amaziiiing but tooooooo crowded!

yeah it was packed - we were dancing at the back of the dancefloor for a bit but everyone was knocking into us - gets really really annoying!!!!

so we moved off to the side, near that little bar thats kind of hidden from the main room!!!! wasn;t too bad there - once all the beer boys had gone about 6-ish there was a "little" bit more room!!!!

sadly thats what cream at amnesia is like...every week it was like that....i'm not going to cream again....its a matter of principle.

;)

Best night Hed Kandi.

What do you mean best line?

Lineup?
Line/Queue outside :confused:
Narc?

Hed Kandi closing @ El Divino........ so good I can remember the whole night(well nearly)

rustywoo said:
Inside Space, sun aug 3rd

James Zabelia, Steve Lawler, Felix da Housecat.

One of my best nights Ever.

Agree that day in space goes down in history

By line he meant a clubnight, aka: Cocoon, Cream, MOS, etc.
(us Israely mofos refer to a 'clubnight' as a 'line')
:)

:D Def cream closing carry on manumission we love sundays closing
dc10 hey there all me faves :D

1st: Space 28th September - Morillo, Lawler, Guetta etc

2nd: Pacha 6th August - Morillo, Harry "Choo Choo" (back to back)

3rd: El Divino - Sandy Rivera

DC10 on mondays, Pin Up on mondays, Cocoon monday night, Carry on Space on Tuesdays, Bora-Bora on Tuesdays, La Troya Amnesia, La Diosa on Sundays.

Impossible to choose just one.
:p 8) ;)

I go to Ibiza every year for one night only Cream it rocks and gets better every year

Also euphoria @ eden

Ray Davies smashed it he had all the classics going and got the dance floor moving

And as Big Dave said

Dave Pearce was not too bad either

Back