which club and line-up did you enjoy the most this year ?

toytony said:
Also euphoria @ eden

Ray Davies smashed it he had all the classics going and got the dance floor moving

And as Big Dave said

Dave Pearce was not too bad either

hmmmmmmmmmmm i did nip into den for an hour or so when dave pearce was on but that was because i'd bought a 3 day pass with radio 1 being there!!! it wans't too bad - not much cheese which is good

toytony said:
Ray Davies smashed it he had all the classics going and got the dance floor moving

I hope he re-imbursed the club owner for all the damage he caused :confused: Not very nice of him was it? :p

went to Cream in Sept to see Oaky and it was good but far tooooo busy. was like that last year as well and although its a great nite i think i`ll be giving it a miss from now on. just a thought but why not have it in privelige as it would cope much better with their capacity.

the best nite was once again Cocoon. they continued on from last year with a display that was superior to anything i have seen anywhere else. the location (amnesia) is absolutely perfect and it wasnt rammed like Cream. Sven wasnt there the nite we went but Richie Hawtin must have played for about 6 hours (no joke) we got there the back of 1` and he was on. he was still there playing when we left at half 6. Mr C was supposed to come on but didnt even get the chance.

def be back next year for some more madness[/quote]

i dont think its a fact of the sound system not being good enough....... just priveldge is toooooooooooooo big and open!!!!!!!

noooo way ;) I love the place cuz of its size! especially the green areas upstairs where you can chill outside, next time im gonna try the restaurant!

bazilba said:
went to Cream in Sept to see Oaky and it was good but far tooooo busy. was like that last year as well and although its a great nite i think i`ll be giving it a miss from now on. just a thought but why not have it in privelige as it would cope much better with their capacity.

the best nite was once again Cocoon. they continued on from last year with a display that was superior to anything i have seen anywhere else. the location (amnesia) is absolutely perfect and it wasnt rammed like Cream. Sven wasnt there the nite we went but Richie Hawtin must have played for about 6 hours (no joke) we got there the back of 1` and he was on. he was still there playing when we left at half 6. Mr C was supposed to come on but didnt even get the chance.

def be back next year for some more madness
[/quote]

I'm sure you're referring to the night of 8th of September. Sven Väth wasn't there that night. I was there at Amnesia too. But I don't think Hawtin was playing all nite long. The night was split between Hawtin and Paco Osuna. However I didn't like their set. Too hard. We were a couplavours on the terrace listening to a fabulous set. But as the terrace was less than 1/5 we eventually headed to Manumission. :rolleyes:

I bet it was one of the most succesful venues this year, everyone I´ve talked to said the place was packed and that no one could move nor dance due to all the peeps in there!

syntes du ikke bare at der var ALT for mange mennesker? vi ku´ik røre os ud af flækken da vi var der, det var komplet umuligt!

well ,about the idea for the cream moving to the priveldge on my opinion is very bed . :eek:
Amnesia is so perfect. it's just built up for trance party :D :rolleyes:
on the other hand the priveldge is too big and not built up for nigth such as cream. :lol:
besides can anyone concede the ice cannon :?: :?: :twisted:

well cream is my fav. evening and privelege my fav place but the two together is still weird imo.......i expect weird music in privelege and classy trance in amnesia so...... :D

Back