which club and line-up did you enjoy the most this year ?

M

mr glowi

Well for me Amnesia :eek: definitely .the best atmosphere the best crowd
the ice cannon is stunning and refreshing :lol: ;)
The best line for me definitely is cream :!: :!: the english know how to party :!: :!:

Carl Cox closing party at Space. I've never done "We Love Sundays" though, will definitely try that next year!

Ahhh definately Amnesias lineup on the 7th of August, bit TOO many people no fun being pushed around like that!!

Privelege on Fridays with Slinky was great fun too, the club wasnt too full but was packed however when we left!

I´d say my favourite night actually was the one in Privelege this year, the place wasnt entirely open and the terrasse upstairs was really nice

euphoria @ eden

funky room was wicked
ray davies smashed it

dave pearce was not too bad either

i love euphoria music its wicked

For me it's a tie between closing of we love sundays @ space (terrace session) and closing of cream @ amnesia

Underwater @ Pacha - 3rd September

Paul Woolford and Muntiny rocked, and I love the little Global room, not too busy and a more intimate feel......

Robo said:
gecko2 said:
I love the little Global room, not too busy and a more intimate feel......

agreed!!!

that room is soo cool..... :p

Have you seen the dinky little bar in the top left corner? Very weird, it looks like it's about 2 feet long from the dance floor. :lol:

gecko2 said:
Have you seen the dinky little bar in the top left corner? Very weird, it looks like it's about 2 feet long from the dance floor. :lol:

yep......thats brill

i love the soundsystem in that room, and its so well done....top room!!

;)

Back