which beach do you prefer

JuiceDog said:
Believe me if you saw the dudes that were naked I dont think you would have been that excited (unless you're into fat hairy 40 year olds) !!!! lol!
:confused: Thanx for the visual!

Best beaches!!

Definitly : Cala Jondal & Las Salinas : Sa Trincha (the best ever begining @ 5 p.m.

Cheers,

Tao

*StellarMarie* said:
JuiceDog said:
Believe me if you saw the dudes that were naked I dont think you would have been that excited (unless you're into fat hairy 40 year olds) !!!! lol!
:confused: Thanx for the visual!

:lol: Anytime!!

El_Diablo said:
5---> Aigües Blanques (Chiringuito there does very good sandwiches specially the beef ones)
6---> Tagomago, its really nice but u have to go by boat

here is a picture of tagomago island taken from aigües blanques beach!! 8)

AquaBlanca7_jpg.jpg
<--- hello ladies!! :eek:

misterc said:
Sa Caleta - just south of the airport. Red rock, small beach, great waves!

thats where i learnt to swim when i was a kid!! :D

Dscf0990.jpg

El_Diablo said:
with those ladies there i cant see the island

okay - another picture of tagomago taken from aigües blanques:

AquaBlanca2_jpg.jpg

(the other one was better!! ;) )

McRackin

you are braver than me (or it's another photo you've nicked!) as that view from above can only be taken by standing on the cliff overhang - I have no head for heights, good piccie though and a great beach

I may not be in the water(maybe a bit cold) but I shall certainly visit when I arrive late April

talamanca is one of my, and my dog's personal favourites. it's one of the most spanish in atmosphere of the beaches. by that i mean it has great bars and restaurants, no loud music, a boardwalk the length of the beach from the bar flotante at one end to pacha's sa punta at the other. it's fairly big, not too crowded, there are nice views of ibiza and the big ferries come steaming past. i recommend la barraca restaurant - wonderful food, beautifully decorated and the beach terrace with its white drapes blowing in the breeze looked so inviting on tuesday when we were there last.

Owen said:
What about the beach of Talamanca?

good one!! :D

22410280.jpg

stephen said:
talamanca is one of my, and my dog's personal favourites

stephen and lucy @ talamanca --->
jdogdrnk.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

stephen said:
a boardwalk the length of the beach from the bar flotante at one end to pacha's sa punta at the other

true - McRackin can be found at bar flotante often!! ;)

22410254.jpg

(both pictures were taken today)

Back