Which area to stay?

Bossa is getting a refurb this Winter, new pavements etc so that might improve the area but these things take time. Bora-Bora closing is another blow though.

Its easy to walk from Figueretas to the north end of Bossa (but the Hi/Ushuaia end needs a taxi or a few drink stops) the big bonus is its easy to walk into Ibiza Town. I found my taxi bill was a lot less staying in Fig compared to San An.

And im 35 so not much older and didnt find Fig that old 😀
I find really strange when people say how far is Hi/Ushuaia from Figueretas 😳 easily doable in 20 mins or so.

I find really strange when people say how far is Hi/Ushuaia from Figueretas 😳 easily doable in 20 mins or so.

On a night no problem, but in the heat it feels like a trek. Water Taxi is however another scenic option to cut the walk down a bit.

So I've been 9 times, San An 7 times, Bossa twice. Stayed in Bossa last yr at the Sal Rossa...class hotel, pool right nxt to beach and food was excellent. Strange vibe in Bossa during the day...very subdued and it felt like a bit of a dump but I Love Murphy's, Top 21 and Tantric for pre club drinks (or even the full night) and Bossa is easier in terms of proximity to most of the places I go...Blue Marlin, Pacha, DC10, Amnesia, Destino and Ibiza town. Just thinking about this yr and I'm considering San An again bt not sure why! I do like the overall vibe in San An and can do the short boat ride to nice beaches like Cala Bassa. Decisions decisions!

So I've been 9 times, San An 7 times, Bossa twice. Stayed in Bossa last yr at the Sal Rossa...class hotel, pool right nxt to beach and food was excellent. Strange vibe in Bossa during the day...very subdued and it felt like a bit of a dump but I Love Murphy's, Top 21 and Tantric for pre club drinks (or even the full night) and Bossa is easier in terms of proximity to most of the places I go...Blue Marlin, Pacha, DC10, Amnesia, Destino and Ibiza town. Just thinking about this yr and I'm considering San An again bt not sure why! I do like the overall vibe in San An and can do the short boat ride to nice beaches like Cala Bassa. Decisions decisions!
5 days here , 5 days there ...

Hey all. Looking to rent a Villa with a large crew of mates. We usually stay around Cova Santa / Sant Josep area but there's a good spot around Cala Vadella that has caught our eye. We all like to party and obviously that is a lot further out west.

Anyone have any thoughts about staying that far out if we intend to go out 3 or 4 nights? Is it a deal breaker? (I'm thinking Taxi's will potentially be harder to catch out there but potentially I'm wrong). Thanks :)

Probably best to think about chartering a mini bus for your journeys to the clubs. Journey back to villa easier to get taxis. Hard enough getting one taxi to pick you up when the island is busy.

How did you find it in the end? We are considering not doing San A this year as we've never done anything else other than a week up north. We are 31 and haven't considered PdB as everyone on here say its gone downhill. And not sure we are old enough for Figueretes yet?!
Sorry for late reply. Hopefully isn’t too late 😊we stayed in the Vibra Algarb in PDB and I couldn’t fault it. Location wise we could walk to and from the clubs which was handy. Can’t say much about San An as only went over twice for a day to Ibiza Rocks and for Ocean Beach. We did a boat trip from just down the road from us in PDB one of the days and went to a pool party in the Hard Rock. Went to Pacha one night as well as to Amnesia so got a taxi. It all depends on whether you’ll be going to the clubs at night. Then I’d say stay in PDB as you’ll be dead during the days anyway. We did manage to go into Ibiza town one day too. Hope that helps a bit.

Also
Sorry for late reply. Hopefully isn’t too late 😊we stayed in the Vibra Algarb in PDB and I couldn’t fault it. Location wise we could walk to and from the clubs which was handy. Can’t say much about San An as only went over twice for a day to Ibiza Rocks and for Ocean Beach. We did a boat trip from just down the road from us in PDB one of the days and went to a pool party in the Hard Rock. Went to Pacha one night as well as to Amnesia so got a taxi. It all depends on whether you’ll be going to the clubs at night. Then I’d say stay in PDB as you’ll be dead during the days anyway. We did manage to go into Ibiza town one day too. Hope that helps a bit
Also, we went into Es Figueretas on our first night and it was dead! Made friends staying there and they found it grand getting home, just a bit of a walk up the beach.

Back