Wheres your favourite club in ibiza and why?

underground exists for years already, but had a different name years ago i think. not a very touristy place, but as others said, a very nice and quite intimate one compared to the big clubs!

my favourite club? easily amnesia. nothing beats their opening and moreover their closing parties. plus, they have the best weekly programme throughout the season and there's my world's favourite dancefloor - the new terrace.

underground exists for years already, but had a different name years ago i think. not a very touristy place, but as others said, a very nice and quite intimate one compared to the big clubs!

my favourite club? easily amnesia. nothing beats their opening and moreover their closing parties. plus, they have the best weekly programme throughout the season and there's my world's favourite dancefloor - the new terrace.
x2,no doubt!

you're biased tho!;):twisted:

Back