Where's the weekend thread?

silvia

It's thrusday, wake up!!!!

Today: maybe drinks with my work mates.
Tomorrow: lunch al fresco with my best friend then meeting the Grays at my place for drinks and some cat spoiling (they are not coming to meet my place, they are coming to meet Bruna's place) and then jumping on the tube with them and Holly G and head to the already legendary 52 for drinks, tapas and lots of l___c__. Some Raval action would be on the cards.
Saturday: sleep, sunbath more sleep and probably dragging Holly G to watch the footy at a greassy bar with all the greassy spaniards.
Sunday: paella on the beach with Rob and Erin

:D

Another Shamanic course in the countryside for me. Promises to be an amazing weekend.

...hoping I'm not working next week so I can dabble in Fabric's 10th birthday.

Off to Nottingham tomorrow for the weekend for the final part of friends hen do - since when did hen dos become so long and expensive? :eek::lol:

Been hit with the fluey stuff that is going round my office today though so not too happy about that, need to dose up :spank:

Friday - Attending a party in honor of the late Marchesa Casati. (No, I didn't know who she was either, but she appears to have quite the character! Info here: http://www.marchesacasati.com/casatihome.html). Supposed to be some wild costumed affair with lots of socialites. Post-party activities t.b.d.

Saturday - Probably a lazy day around the house, followed by a random club-hopping evening with my weekend crew whom I haven't seen in a month due to travel.

Sunday - Head down to the pub to watch a football team in blue crush some guys wearing red.

Two weeks until my wedding:eek:. Commence writing speech. Buy best man/usher gifts.

Dinner with to be Mrs Undercover on Friday, then off to a wedding in Surrey on Saturday.

Miss LFC V Chelski on Sunday on train:spank:.

...probably dragging Holly G to watch the footy at a greassy bar with all the greassy spaniards...

:lol: X 100

Sunday - Head down to the pub to watch a football team in blue crush some guys wearing red.

:lol: X 1,000,000

Friday - dineer at friends due to not having a kitchen. Probably deink alot of her Danish Schnaps :twisted:

Saturday - Off to the local them park, Terra Mitica, if weather permits. Then quiet evening with takeaway (no kitchen:twisted:) and a film.

Sunday - Watch Torres terrorise the blue ****e 8) over a few pints of Guiness in the local Irish pub !!

It's thrusday, wake up!!!!

Today: maybe drinks with my work mates.
Tomorrow: lunch al fresco with my best friend then meeting the Grays at my place for drinks and some cat spoiling (they are not coming to meet my place, they are coming to meet Bruna's place) and then jumping on the tube with them and Holly G and head to the already legendary 52 for drinks, tapas and lots of l___c__. Some Raval action would be on the cards.
Saturday: sleep, sunbath more sleep and probably dragging Holly G to watch the footy at a greassy bar with all the greassy spaniards.

I hope Rob convinces Erin to go to the football match! Doubt it though ;)

Fri: Getting over post ibiza blues at the Gallery with trance maestros A&B.

Sat: watch Barca

Sun: Like Liam, hopefully watch Torres score a couple, then hopefully watch Sevilla put Real Madrid in their place!!!

Another Shamanic course in the countryside for me. Promises to be an amazing weekend.

...hoping I'm not working next week so I can dabble in Fabric's 10th birthday.

make the most of it, you wont be able to afford these shenigans much longer now you're getting taxed more :lol:

Today - taking a break from flathunting to have a nice cold beer and appreciate being back in Barcelona on the last day of my two month holidays. :p Later, looking at more flats and crawling back to Sil´s sofa, still homeless. :lol:

Tomorrow - first day back at work. It´s only a two hour class then a lunch with all the teachers at my school and some ****y ´workshops´. )where is the damn apostrophe and the open brackets on this greasy Spanish keyboard??)

Tomorrow night - Robbie G and Jinja in town - yipppeeee so dinner and drinks with them.

Saturday - greasy Spanish football action, love it. :p:p

Sunday - might have a home by then so hopefully sorting my life out...:confused:

Continuing my post NYC/Tenergrief man of leisure month:

Today - scanning a million old photos to put in a digital picture frame for the missus' folks 40th anniversary.

Tonight - local boozing with some old mates

Friday - lie in. Jacuzzi, steam and shave at the gym. Piss around on the net.
Friday night - dinner and a show with the missus folks for aforementioned anniversary. I'm driving so nice a relaxed.

Sat - playing football

Sat night - tba

Sun - Leo Sayer Super Sunday watching footy in the boozer.

Thursday already! And October now.... where has this year gone!

Friday - family meal as my bro is off to University
Saturday - Off to Zurich for the weekend to see my bestest buddy who has moved there for work. Hope the weather is nice! :)

ze weekend:

Boy's Own @ cable

final biggie of the year.

although not that arsed in truth.

Forca Barca :twisted:

lots of football and time for the highlight of the ibiza season again, amnesia closing.

been sad seeing so many people, that i've got to know so well, leaving in the last week or so.......:(

onwards and upwards! :D8)

It's thrusday, wake up!!!! ...

r2jpsn.jpg
:lol:

"...
I liked Olly's variation on the weekend plans thread title
so I've followed suit ...
..."
(http://www.spotlight-forums.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1304648)

Saturday: Off to FLT for a friend's birthday. Fun and frolics in the daytime, then we'll see where the night takes us...

Sunday, wake up and drive back home in time for Liverpool's storming victory at the Bridge and watch the F1 on Sky+..

Back